cnelk 07-Oct-19
EmbryOklahoma 07-Oct-19
RogBow 09-Oct-19
20-Sep-19

EmbryOklahoma's embedded Photo
I don't like to rush my life along, but... the colors of the Oklahoma trees, on this creek bottom stand just screams cruising bucks, to me. This is one of my top 5 stands and I love slipping in here. Who's ready for November?

20-Sep-19
Bring it on!!!! Tired of this heat, can’t wait to sit in a stand in that cool air!

20-Sep-19

t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo
Definitely!! Working my tail off right now to get the rest of my scheduled workload finished up by Halloween, then it’s showtime! My favorite time of the year.

20-Sep-19
Lots of ducks,geese and walleyes to catch and kill before then. But yes bring on the pre-rut.

20-Sep-19
I was ready for November 2019 on December 1, 2018 :)

Looking forward to it. Hope I have time to enjoy it this year. Some changes happening at work for me hopefully, and it may REALLY screw up my time off this fall. I think I have marked off 10 days spread throughout November. I hope I can end up taking at least 5 or 6 of them. I'm starting to stress not getting enough time :)

20-Sep-19
Man am i ever... And that’s for a PA boy. I can’t imagine living in the Midwest where are you guys do. I might have to walk around breathing into a brown paper bag because of all the anxiety…

20-Sep-19
I was out today doing my final walk thru and trim of the last of my stand locations... 86 degrees !! ... very dry ..... the eye gnats/cattle gnats were nasty ... no Mosquito's however .... I now have 44 stand locations ready for this season ...... all ready for my LW and sticks ..... bring on the frost and the cold !! .....

20-Sep-19
Dang sure am!!! The cooler temps and drizzle this morning just made it worse.

20-Sep-19

Genesis's Link
Whitetails Skeert....walkout music October 1 LOL

20-Sep-19
Temps started dropping in NE KS this afternoon, feels really nice.

20-Sep-19
Dang, Steve. I thought #7 was about to cap a deer. :)

20-Sep-19
my trees peak mid-october, and October 8-20th is most colorful time and great pre-rut action unless the moon is way off and you hit that dreaded "lull". November is great for me because I am tagged out and don't get another buck tag until last weekend October. Think I will plan some vacation time around Halloween forward!

20-Sep-19
our trees will hit peak about the 3rd week of Oct .... first vac is Oct 29th ...... 2nd vac. starts Nov. 8th for 9 days

22-Sep-19
Dream about it all year long

22-Sep-19
Still fishing for salmon and lakers up here in northern MI. This weekend was early doe on private land for 2 days. I didn't do it as it was too hot for up here. We're starting to get some fall color and a few early leaves falling. The acorns dropped very early this year. The first rubbed buck I got on vid was on Sept 11th. The bow opener is Oct 1st here....yes, it's getting close to stand time and then on to late October, early November. I did get these vids of bucks getting froggy when I ran the cams yesterday. It didn't take them long after they rubbed to lock up.

Bonus buck footage.....

22-Sep-19
No, don't rush it. Love the look and smell of the October woods here in Wisconsin. Nov. will be here soon enough.

07-Oct-19
Gonna feel like November this week and weekend here in Oklahoma... That will be close enough for now. That meat pole thread will be getting HOT in the next 3-6 weeks. Love this time of year!

Just bringing this to the top because I'd like something other to talk about than long range shots and broadhead b----ing. :)

07-Oct-19
I cant wait for all the 'boot in stand' pics.... Not

07-Oct-19
I could send you a pic of my keester Rick if you want something to talk about.

07-Oct-19
Besides, it's the "tail end" of walleye season.

07-Oct-19
Adam, keep those for your brother. Brad, I'll send you one on Saturday. :)

07-Oct-19
Little bucks think it is November. Surely to the annoyance of the resident doe population. I have saw two basket racks one in chase mode the other nose to the ground.

07-Oct-19
Isn’t November when the hog hunting heats up?

07-Oct-19
Rick - please wait until at least November or better yet, January, before any boot pics

07-Oct-19
Josh... it heats up when I'm in a stand. Deer first, pigs second.

Ok, Brad, but if you're in dire need, you can always check out a CT live hunt. :)

09-Oct-19
The leaves they are a changin

• Sitka Gear