Eagle Eye 21-Sep-19
Scooby-doo 21-Sep-19
Eagle Eye 21-Sep-19
SixLomaz 22-Sep-19
GF 22-Sep-19
nehunter 22-Sep-19
21-Sep-19
4:42 PM LIVE from Ct*
Hi all. My name is Brian. I am Just getting setup for my first Bow hunt of the Connecticut 2019-2020 archery deer season. The long awaited and much anticipated season has finally arrived. First chance today I have to get in a tree. Deep out on state land, acorns falling all around and good steady wind. Feels great to be back out in the woods bow hunting another season. Little warm but close to the bedding area. Going to be a great sit even if I don’t even see a deer. Stay tuned folks

21-Sep-19

Eagle Eye's embedded Photo

21-Sep-19

21-Sep-19
Gl. What part of the state are you in?

21-Sep-19
Northwest corner

21-Sep-19

21-Sep-19

21-Sep-19
No Blood trail not hunting side of a cliff! I Just forgot I have to Turn my phone sideways first then take picture. Hahahaha

21-Sep-19
GL Dude!!!.thank god your not on a cliff side, wouldn't want you to fall out and land on a spike..lol get it ha ha spike ha ha ehhh forget it

21-Sep-19
Thanks Notme!

The woods are quiet and wind has died down a bit. Acorns still falling and the sun Is slowly going down. Just great to be back out in the woods. No action yet quiet 5:50pm now

21-Sep-19
6:35pm. I Haven’t had any action yet. Woods are still quiet except a few squirrels eating.

21-Sep-19
Too warm and with as many acorns around it is hard to guess right! Shawn

21-Sep-19
Lots of acorns everywhere out there. Well didn’t see any deer tonight. Snuck out quiet. Can’t wait to get back out next Saturday. Good luck out there everyone and be safe whoever is in the deer woods hunting.

22-Sep-19
Keep at it and post a picture when you get your first archery deer. Good luck.

22-Sep-19
My fishing app says you shoulda been here last week ;)

Good luck! Stay patient and take the first sure thing that’s not on a course to only get better.

22-Sep-19
I watched two Does eating acorns tonight. Took them 45 minutes to walk 30 yards. It's tough hunting those big woods with every tree being an Oak dropping acorn's..

• Sitka Gear