Rupe 22-Sep-19
Thornton 22-Sep-19
Zbone 24-Sep-19
INbowdude 24-Sep-19
badguybuster 25-Sep-19
Slate 25-Sep-19
21-Sep-19

Kurt in Memphis's Link
I have a lot of deer near my house, and I usually see how close they will let me get before running off. The other day I saw a big doe on the other side of my fence. as I walked toward her, she barely ran off, which was odd. It was then I noticed the fawn stuck in my fence.

As I worked to free her, you can hear the momma in the background blowing. She was only 30-40 yards away the entire time. When the fawn first cried out, it scared me...so loud! Just thought you might like to see this and hear what a real fawn distress sounds like!

21-Sep-19
Wow!!! Well done! Thanks for sharing!

21-Sep-19
Nice!

21-Sep-19
They can definitely scare the crap out of you, if you’re not expecting it for sure.

Good on you, Kurt!

22-Sep-19
Very nice

22-Sep-19
I was expecting a coyote to streak in from the off screen left and nail that fawn as it ran away post-freeing.

22-Sep-19
Thanks guys. It was very loud! Bou'bound...I was thinking the same thing. Could use this recording for a good predator call, it doesn't get any more authentic than this!

22-Sep-19
Well done!

22-Sep-19
Great to see positive vibes. Made my day

22-Sep-19
Pretty cool, made my two dogs come running to my computer!! Boy fawn was tiny for August! Shawn

22-Sep-19
"You hunters are such blood thirsty barbarians, you don`t care about the animals".

Kind of blows that false narrative......well done.

22-Sep-19
Good job man !!!

22-Sep-19
Thank you!

22-Sep-19
Good job! It sounds like that little guy keeps yelling..."ow" everytime you try and free him.

22-Sep-19

Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
Kurt, nicely done. I used that very sound when archery bear hunting here in Colorado, a few years back. Quaker Boy Fawn In Distress call.

22-Sep-19
Thanks for sharing Kurt. Sounds like you had your kids involved too. Much respect

22-Sep-19
I pulled one out of a cattle panel once and it bawled for a minute

24-Sep-19
Cool, well done and thanks for sharing...

Now the Bambi Disney whackos will believe the fawn will someday come back to lick the hand that freed him...8^)

24-Sep-19
Atta boy!

25-Sep-19
That def helped me with my calls

25-Sep-19
Awesome

• Sitka Gear