Wysongdog 26-Sep-19
APauls 27-Sep-19
yeager 28-Sep-19
razorsharp 08-Oct-19
SaltyB 08-Oct-19
23-Sep-19

TJF's embedded Photo
TJF's embedded Photo
Don't know if we have ever had one of these on here. Week ago Saturday I was hunting a spot that two really nice bucks haunt. About 15 minutes before sun down the wind starts swirling. I bail out of the spot since I am hunting on the ground and not in a blind. On the walk back to the truck, I get to the first hill and the wind straightens out. I turn around to head back to the spot but I see one of the big bucks heading in but won't get there until after dark. I decide to not take a chance of messing up the area and continue on back to the truck. This afternoon I go back to hunt the spot and pull the card out the camera when I get there. I did see the one buck again but he was still too far out to get there before dark. When I got home I checked the card. I really regret not going back the time before when the wind straightened out. The other big buck showed up shortly after I bailed. Would have been a 10 yard shot. Oh and the time is wrong on the camera. He was there within shooting hours.

23-Sep-19

TJF's embedded Photo
TJF's embedded Photo
Should have been close not cose in the tittle. don't know how to edit it so sorry

23-Sep-19
This is a “didn’t meet” pole.

26-Sep-19

Wysongdog's embedded Photo
Wysongdog's embedded Photo
Had him at 40 but he wouldn’t stop was chasing another bull

27-Sep-19
I would post, but I like to think that I just gave him another week to live...and it's a story I will still close! lol I would have said chapter but I fear the story may have more chapters...

28-Sep-19

yeager's embedded Photo
yeager's embedded Photo
Recently returned from an antelope hunt in Wyoming......after many long hours in the blind, finally had a good buck come to the waterhole. As the picture shows, I killed my blind instead of the antelope!

08-Oct-19
https://youtu.be/uinJuS7o9cM Lucky doe. 15 yards with my Hoyt recurve. I missed my spot and she ducked the shot. Glanced it off of her shoulder blade.

08-Oct-19

SaltyB's embedded Photo
SaltyB's embedded Photo
Fuzzy phone picture, but about a 130" eight point at 32 yards. I'll regret it later this season but I passed him hoping his buddy would come in. He was a mid 140s 9 point that of course never got within 80 yards. What can I say, if I kill him now I cant hunt bucks the rest of the season!

• Sitka Gear