Jasper 24-Sep-19
t-roy 25-Sep-19
dhaverstick 25-Sep-19
24-Sep-19

Lee's embedded Photo
DIY 320 7x6 public land
Lee's embedded Photo
DIY 320 7x6 public land
I am hoping to plan a 'once in a lifetime' moose hunt in British Columbia. Can anyone out there recommend a good reliable guide? I have never been on a guided hunt before but I have heard a lot of horror stories about guides in Canada. So, ... I am very apprehensive about paying a ton of money and getting stuck in a bad experience.

24-Sep-19
Gundahoo river outfitters. Let me know and I will send you pics. I have hunted Canada now twice, killed a very good moose with Gundahoo and this year killed a great moose and Dall sheep with Yukon Peak Outfitting. Both experiences were first class. Drop me a pm if you want pics or to talk. They were rifle

24-Sep-19
Thank you for the tip!

24-Sep-19
Tuchodi River Outfitters is off the charts! My hunt with them a few years ago couldn’t have been better!

25-Sep-19
You might check out Cassiar Stone Outfitters as well. They’ve killed some huge Canadian bulls in their concession. We hunted there quite a few years ago. Some awesome country. Very near the Yukon border. The outfitter when we went, was an absolute shyster, but it’s been under different ownership for quite a few years now. My guide, Neil, still guides for them. He was a gem to hunt with, and really helped make the hunt very enjoyable.

25-Sep-19
I'm using Big Country Outfitters. I will be leaving for my moose hunt Monday morning, 9/30/19. My guide already sent me some pictures of a couple of young bulls feeding by the lake we're staying on. I told him that those were good enough for me!

Darren

• Sitka Gear