x-man 25-Sep-19
DonVathome 26-Sep-19
Teeton 26-Sep-19
Teeton 26-Sep-19
Kodiak 26-Sep-19
Kodiak 26-Sep-19
Heat 26-Sep-19
24-Sep-19
I'm posting a semi live elk hunt on my home state forum. The pics I'm posting are turned and I can't find how to turn them up right. I'm using a android phone.. Any one know how to turn them?? Thanks Ed

25-Sep-19
Hey Ed, when you have you pictures and tap them to come up, your tool line for them should be at the bottom...To edit, mine looks like three lines, like a equalizer almost...Tap that and on far right will be a tool to crop and rotate...Will try and post a pic of it!

25-Sep-19
Can't find anything like that Ike.

Someone on pa forum sAid something about a desktop version??? I guess I dont have that on my phone.??????

25-Sep-19

Huntnfish's embedded Photo
when looking at the pics on your phone, click on the one you want...should open full screen like the first pic...click in the pencil at the bottom....that should open the next pic with the rotate option at bottom left, click that until rotated properly, then save.

25-Sep-19

second pic posted first..sorry

25-Sep-19
The trick to preventing is to keep your phone upright while taking the pictures. If you hold the phone horizontal, the pics will post sideways.

26-Sep-19
Open pic in gallery

26-Sep-19
Thanks everyone but I gave up. Even the one I took with phone up right some turn. This pic was taken with phone upright. Let's see if it posts upright or sideways.

26-Sep-19
Well that one was taken upright and it turned. The ones I posted on facebook seem no matter how I took them they post right. Again thanks everyone. Ed

26-Sep-19

Kodiak  's embedded Photo
Kodiak  's embedded Photo

26-Sep-19
Keep posting them and I'll turn them. iPhone here.

26-Sep-19
I can generally take much butter photos holding the phone horizontally. Any decent photo editing app can rotate the photos. Why they turn on here is anybody's guess. I've had issue with that as well and there is no rhyme or reason to it that I can find.

• Sitka Gear