Ambush 26-Sep-19
Ambush 26-Sep-19
25-Sep-19

Huntcell 's embedded Photo
Pic of Grizz sparring
Huntcell 's embedded Photo
Pic of Grizz sparring

Huntcell 's Link
Click link for actual Video. Picture is a only a picture. Scroll down a little ways in the linked article for video clip.

. In the news today couple Grizz sparring on road . Hard to see the wolf that is mentioned in article . Was interesting to hear the Grizz claws on road surface as they run towards camera.

25-Sep-19
I bet the person filming about sheet when they started running towards camera. LOL

25-Sep-19
I don't think that was sparring. When the one reaches out and pushes the other, like saying come on you want to fight. I thought who in there right mind would pick a fight with a grizzly, even another grizz has got to be thinking this is a really bad idea.

25-Sep-19
It was sparring, checking the reach and the angles, no blood or fur lost , ya it was sparring.

25-Sep-19
Definitely sparring. You can tell their hearts aren’t in it. Still, amazingly powerful critters.

25-Sep-19
I bear hunt right there every spring and this past spring we counted eleven different mature grizzlies. Those guys are fighting for real. The whole idea for bears is to get a good hold on the other one's head first.

26-Sep-19
Video is unavailable. Ambush, are you blackie hunting?

26-Sep-19
Video is still available Don’t try the picture in this post, Click green link for actual Video. Scroll down a little ways in the linked article for video clip.

26-Sep-19
Trapper, yes blackies. We camp on Meziadin Lake. We don’t have a grizzly season anymore, but I’m pretty convinced that the two Indian bands that control that whole corner of the province will be offering hunts in the future.

26-Sep-19

Ambush's embedded Photo
Hunting these....
Ambush's embedded Photo
Hunting these....

26-Sep-19

Ambush's embedded Photo
.... but lots of these!
Ambush's embedded Photo
.... but lots of these!

• Sitka Gear