Clerko 03-Aug-20
fubar racin 03-Aug-20
JohnMC 03-Aug-20
IdyllwildArcher 04-Aug-20
Pop-r 04-Aug-20
Treeline 04-Aug-20
02-Oct-19

yooper89's Link
Saw this on another forum. I hope these fellas get what they deserve.

02-Oct-19
I wonder what evidence they have to conclude the bull was illegally poached? It sounds like Mr. Goncalves is convinced.

Matt

02-Oct-19
The bigger crime is killing a 300 inch elk in unit 2...

02-Oct-19
They will get em no problem. Whether they had a valid license is the question.

02-Oct-19
Damn for a chance to get a coveted tag for turning in a poacher I may have to turn in a CO resident on here. Who wants to get me a tag any takers? Lou, Paul, John MC?

02-Oct-19
Mn... hahahahha

02-Oct-19
There’s one who opined 1st.

K

03-Aug-20
https://www.craigdailypress.com/news/3-meeker-residents-plead-guilty-in-moffat-county-elk-poaching-case/

03-Aug-20
Just spoke with a local that said they were dumb enough to brag it up on Facebook even didn’t see it myself but came from a guy that knows them personally.

03-Aug-20
Spike on your list I’d stick with Lou or Paul. Grey Ghost is spending a lot of time in the area this year so that Is a idea. ;)

Hope they catch the bastards.

04-Aug-20
My two best tags ever were the only out-of-state hunts where I've been stopped and checked by the CO who wanted, primarily, to see my tag. You've got to be an idiot to poach in a renowned LE unit.

04-Aug-20
John they caught them and have sentenced them. Still deciding on their compact sentences to lose their rights the way I read it.

04-Aug-20
Hell, that country is wide open.

I know where they killed one of the bulls.

You can see that area from one of several vantage points from 2-3 miles away. They would never have known anyone else was in the country!

Always gotta figure someone is around with good glass either hunting or scouting!

• Sitka Gear