Grubby 05-Oct-19
Grubby 05-Oct-19
Tonybear61 05-Oct-19
Grubby 06-Oct-19
Elite 1 08-Oct-19
x-man 08-Oct-19
Elite 1 08-Oct-19
05-Oct-19
Man, the rain is sure getting old! It’s definitely changing things around here. The deer can’t go where they normally do since the waters so high. I can’t go where I need to for the same reason! Who’s hunting in the rain? I have been out quite a bit and got a doe shot. I’d like one more. I have 40 acres of beans here that are probably not going to get harvested, at least not before freeze up and the deer are starting to turn back to them.

05-Oct-19
Gonna be a late harvest here in Iowa as well. No flooding here where I’m at, but the ground is plenty saturated. Got another 1.75” this morning.

05-Oct-19
Worse drought in years here in WV

05-Oct-19
Yep. WV is dry. Extremely dry.

05-Oct-19
Worst drought here too and almost every deer on our place is dead from EHD.

05-Oct-19
Here in SE OH there was no measurable rainfall in our area in 6-7 weeks. Success rates are up from last year, but you have to have access to water right now.

05-Oct-19
We have had over 12” in the last month

05-Oct-19
Man I don’t miss that LOW rain! I sure remember it tho

05-Oct-19
We had drought all summer and now record rainfall in sept. Been hard on farmers

05-Oct-19
Walking in to stand I’ve never had any water now a foot deep. It’s crazy. That’s before this weekend of rain

05-Oct-19
The deer aren’t crossing the creek here, they go to the bridge and cross on that, I finally have a pinch point. ;)

05-Oct-19
Cnelk, the culvert washed out south of the hwy by the cemetery, that took some serious water!

05-Oct-19
Highest rain fall record ever recorded here in MN. Of course where do we think those 10,000+ lakes came from??

06-Oct-19
If it keeps it up it might be just one lake

08-Oct-19

Elite 1's embedded Photo
Elite 1's embedded Photo
Misery loves company really wet here too.And look what’s coming for the weekend. Depressing

08-Oct-19
I had to build a dock in my basement to get to the washing machine back in April. It's still wet down there. Sump pump runs every 2.5 minutes, can't keep up because the ground water is a foot above my basement floor. Nowhere to put the water outside that doesn't cycle back in. Even if it stops raining now, the farmers won't get back into the fields around here till it freezes hard.

08-Oct-19
Pre-haul for sugar beets is all they have in supposed to start campaign October 1 didn’t happen. Zero corn harvest and pretty much zero soybeans. It will be Christmas on the combine for a lot of farmers. Bad Bad Deal.

• Sitka Gear