Whocares 05-Oct-19
cnelk 05-Oct-19
Grey Ghost 05-Oct-19
HDE 05-Oct-19
Whocares 05-Oct-19
Whocares 05-Oct-19
Whocares 05-Oct-19
05-Oct-19
I'm not very techy, at all. Can some one help me transfer pics from my android phone to my PC. Either to my Picasa file or just to the computer under pictures. Lot of pics from elk hunt that I would like on the PC. Thanks.

05-Oct-19
Plug the cord that you use to charge your phone into the computer, usb. Most times the computer will recognize the phone and suggest programs on the computer to copy the files. Otherwise you can open up the file explorer and select the phone. Next find the pics on the phone. Ususally is in a folder called DCIM on an android. From there you just need to copy the files and paste them to the computer.

05-Oct-19
If your computer is set up for email the same as your phone, you can email the pics to yourself from the phone to computer. I do that often when I’m not near my computer.

Matt

05-Oct-19
Find a teenager- Tell them to do it

05-Oct-19
Mine are also saved to the cloud when I take them.

05-Oct-19
I've emailed some to myself in the past but I want to know how to do a volume of them. I'll try whats's been mentioned.

05-Oct-19
Create an Imgur account. Upload from phone to that. Then they are stored online and you can do whatever you want with them

05-Oct-19
"I've emailed some to myself in the past but I want to know how to do a volume of them."

It's bloody simple with an iPhone, but I have no clue about an android. Sorry.

Matt

05-Oct-19
USB port on your computer plugged into your phone. Computer will recognize it as a mass storage device like a flash drive.

05-Oct-19
Plugged my phone in to PC and attempted a couple of the above but a dead end. Sorry, I just need detailed steps.

05-Oct-19
Whats an IMGUR acct/ And how do you upload from phone to that? Guess I do need a teenager! This is way harder than elk hunting!

05-Oct-19
Finally got them loaded to my PICASA files. Geesh.

• Sitka Gear