South Farm 10-Oct-19
hawkeye in PA 10-Oct-19
Grubby 11-Oct-19
lewis 11-Oct-19
greenmountain 11-Oct-19
Bowfinatic 11-Oct-19
South Farm 15-Oct-19
08-Oct-19
And I am delighted! I have a beautiful buck in my trail camera pictures . I compared notes with a adjacent landowner and he has been watching the buck too. I was very pleased to hear his brother in law took the deer and even sent pictures. Since I am not hunting it feels great to feel a part of a neighbor's hunt. By the way I had surgery yesterday and I am feeling much better than I have in a long time. I expect I will be able to go to deer camp for part of the November rifle hunt.

08-Oct-19
Great post! Hope you heal quickly and get to enjoy deer camp. Good luck!!

08-Oct-19
Good to hear on both sides.

08-Oct-19
Very nice to see a guy that can truly appreciate another's success! Good on you, and here's to you healing up quickly!!!

08-Oct-19
Enjoying others successes is what it’s all about.

08-Oct-19
A stark reminder how I was raised hunting.

Nobody owns the deer, kudos to you!

Go get em during rifle, glad your better.

08-Oct-19
That's awesome! Last year I shot a big 10 that my neighbor was after and he had me over for beer and steaks to celebrate. Some good people out there.

08-Oct-19
Great post Greenmountain! I'm glad your on the mend.

08-Oct-19
Enjoyed reading this!!! Hope you heal fast

08-Oct-19
You are a true gentleman! Best of luck in your recovery and future hunts!!

08-Oct-19
That’s an attitude guaranteed to promote rapid healing!

08-Oct-19
The Man upstairs likes this thread!

09-Oct-19
That's great!

10-Oct-19
Your enthusiasm over your neighbor's brother inlaw shooting "your" buck leaves me wanting for a shower. YUCK! How can you be so happy? Don't you even, just a little bit, want to put a dead cat in the inconsiderate s.o.b's mailbox? Clearly surgery has altered your hormonal state; you should file a malpractise suit:)

10-Oct-19
Glad to hear yinz share well. Good health news also.

11-Oct-19
I share a ton of buck pics and intel with neighbors, it’s beneficial to me, I’d rather they hold out for a better deer than shooting a bunch of 2 year olds and it’s way more fun to get along with your neighbors than to fight all the time! In full disclosure I don’t get along with everyone in the neighborhood!

11-Oct-19
Good for you great way to live your life hoping for a great recovery Lewis

11-Oct-19
I am heartened by all of these positive responses. I had lumber nerve decompression surgery on Monday. I hobbled into the hospital at 6:00 Monday morning and I walked from the wheel chair to the car by 10:30 on Monday in much less pain. I was able to walk a mile on Monday afternoon. The downside is I am limited to lifting ten pounds for some time. I will have to rely on my hunting buddies if I take a deer. I have to say I KNOW they are willing to help. I am a lucky man.

11-Oct-19
LOL south farm Yes agree that's a great attitude. Neighboring son shot a buck i was after last yr. Initial reaction was negative not going to lie ?? but after that moment passes you have to tip the cap and congrats

15-Oct-19
I know, and I agree. Just humoring myself on a rainy day...except for the dead cat comment, I meant that part;)

• Sitka Gear