T Mac 08-Oct-19
T Mac 08-Oct-19
T Mac 08-Oct-19
T Mac 08-Oct-19
Charlie Rehor 08-Oct-19
mattandersen 09-Oct-19
08-Oct-19

T Mac's embedded Photo
Denny was with me in spirit riding shotgun on opening day.
T Mac's embedded Photo
I lost a dear friend, mentor and hunting buddy last Sunday due to cancer. He was 27 years my senior, experienced to be my father and a great friend who I miss dearly. On opening day I sat 1 of his stands in the afternoon and killed a doe

08-Oct-19

T Mac's embedded Photo
T Mac's embedded Photo
I lost a dear friend, mentor and hunting buddy last Sunday due to cancer. He was 27 years my senior, experienced to be my father and a great friend who I miss dearly. On opening day I sat 1 of his stands in the afternoon and killed a doe

08-Oct-19

T Mac's embedded Photo
Ben and I after christening K114
T Mac's embedded Photo
Ben and I after christening K114
Now back in late winter I met a young man I’ve known a bit and he helped me bloodtrail the doe I christened K114 on

08-Oct-19
Fast forward to this season and I ask Ben if he’d like to sit one of my properties with my son and I. I put Ben in one of my stands where he proceeded to pass a 140+- class deer. I texted shoot it. He responded via text that it wouldn’t be his biggest and it’s my property so he would rather my son or I shoot it. He is a class act and I am enjoying the early season communicating daily with Ben and the excitement he brings!

08-Oct-19
The “He shot my buck” and green mountain being happy for the hunters success is to me what it’s all about. I will share a camp with people like that anytime. Life is short I choose to make hunting fun by sharing with others!

08-Oct-19
Best always T Mac!

09-Oct-19
That is awesome man!

• Sitka Gear