Dale06 24-Oct-19
Nick Muche 24-Oct-19
woodguy65 24-Oct-19
Backwoods 05-Nov-19
Scar Finga 05-Nov-19
Billyvanness 05-Nov-19
Bwana 05-Nov-19
10-Oct-19
I picked up a leftover pronghorn tag. It’s a rifle so I’ll spare the details, but my 7 year old and I are going out this afternoon if the snow stops. This is her 3rd hunt, with no animals being harmed on the first 2. I am more excited about a rifle, road hunt than I was for opening day for elk season! Now I just need this stupid snow to stop!

10-Oct-19
Good luck! Have fun!

10-Oct-19
Awesome! Enjoy it and knock em dead!

10-Oct-19
Bring snacks! Like Dots..... :)

10-Oct-19
Lots of snack and hopefully lots of luck! Nothing better than hunting with your kids!

10-Oct-19
Nothing beats time with your kids, especially outdoors! Good luck and definitely take snacks!

10-Oct-19
Did you get one of those high point tags that came up yesterday or today? Good luck!!

10-Oct-19
We made it an hour and a half before the “b” word came out! Then we saw our first buck. A little dink. I saved his life with my negotiation skills because she wanted something to die! Right at last light we saw 2 groups, both about 10 animals with a nice buck in each. One was 600 yards and the other was about 150 with 11 minutes of shoot time left. That’s why you pay for good glass. My vortex scope was so dark I kept losing him. Finally I got on him, readjusted and he had enough. Off he went.

11-Oct-19

Ucsdryder's embedded Photo
She ran on excitement and adrenaline from 4am to 230pm before she crashed. She hasn’t moved since. I remember those days.

11-Oct-19

This kid is obsessed with wild game. She harassed me nonstop not to forget the heart! She was disappointed with how small the tenderloins are compared to elk TL.
This kid is obsessed with wild game. She harassed me nonstop not to forget the heart! She was disappointed with how small the tenderloins are compared to elk TL.
It was 12 degrees from the time we got started until about 8am. We had 1 melt down because I left her to go look over the hill, oops! We made 5 stalks, and she was a champ. If you haven’t hunted with a kid, it’s not easy as I found out today! We had a ridiculously good time though!

11-Oct-19
Thanks to Brad and Will for their help, and more importantly excitement for Gemma’s “first” animal.

11-Oct-19
Congratulations.

11-Oct-19
Congrats again my friend. Best hunt report of the year so far for me. So dang awesome!

11-Oct-19
Great job!s She looks excited and tough. I still get to hunt with my daughters some. Wish you the same.

11-Oct-19
Congrats to your daughter, she did very well.

12-Oct-19
That’s awesome! Great job taking her out and that’s wonderful that she got to harvest an antelope. Keep it up

12-Oct-19
Just awesome!!! Nice job Dad! Thanks to the CPW for doing the reissue tags or this hunt wouldn't of happened.

13-Oct-19
Thats fantastic! Love the pic of her holding the hind. Most girls reserve smiles for that for pics with their 1st iphone with the blingy case!!

Great job Pappy!!

13-Oct-19
Memories!

13-Oct-19
Thanks guys!!! She made me pinky swear I wouldn’t eat the tenderloins and heart without her. We’re having a feast on Monday.

13-Oct-19
Awesome! You’ll talk about it forever.

13-Oct-19
great job thanks for sharing.

24-Oct-19
This is so awesome! Not sure how I missed the rest of the story! Way to go guys! I bet the feast was amazing!

24-Oct-19
I missed this, too. Fantastic hunt and thanks for passing it on!

24-Oct-19
Thanks so much for taking us along. She is precious.

24-Oct-19
Cute little carnivore you got there...great job, Dad!

24-Oct-19
Love those youngsters getting in to hunting. Congrats to her and dad!

24-Oct-19
Very nice! Way to go, she's off on the right foot!

24-Oct-19
Awesome!

05-Nov-19
Congrats. That right there is what its all about......

05-Nov-19
I just read this... How did I miss this?

Congratulations man!!! So Awesome!! So many guys on here doing right with their kids!!! In some way I wish mine where still small!!! In other ways, not so much...LOL.

Congratulants to you both!!!!

05-Nov-19
So awesome! Congrats

05-Nov-19
Good on you Dad!

• Sitka Gear