Ramschoice 15-Oct-19
Ramschoice 15-Oct-19
Ramschoice 15-Oct-19
T Mac 15-Oct-19
Will 16-Oct-19
yeager 24-Oct-19
yeager 24-Oct-19
11-Oct-19
I currently use both but for different reasons. I have not figured how to access my previous ScoutLook stand locations in the HuntStand app. Any help please?

11-Oct-19
Good! Now we don't have to debate about which one is better than the other. Right, Charlie? :)

11-Oct-19
Easy peasy. Just open the Huntstand app then enter your Scoutlook email and password. They’ll then send you a confirm email to click and then it takes about five minutes to download. As soon as I did it I deleted Scoutlook.

PS: I have found the Huntstand property owners names to be more current than ONx. I use Onx for elk and Huntstand for “little elk”!

11-Oct-19
I’ve never liked Huntstand as well as ScoutLook, but I’m gonna try that Charlie. If it doesn’t work right, it’s on you.....:-)

11-Oct-19
Is it just a phone app, or does it work on the PC? Last time I tried to open scoutlook, my anti virus found a phishing malware problem and wouldn't allow it to open. I looked up the hunt stand, but it looked like it was for iPhones. I'm still a flip phone guy. I'm missing scoutlook with all my stand sites, etc.

11-Oct-19
DC you have to hit the sync button on HS for your ScoutLook info to show up after you do as Charlie said. Or at least I did. I liked ScoutLook better probably because there was a lot less going on.

11-Oct-19
I mistakenly deleted ScoutLook and now trying to navigate thru the app to mark my properties stands etc. what a pain in the ass!

11-Oct-19
So I just downloaded the app. Do you guys get the pro version or what upgrades do you guys prefer? Property boundaries and land ownership is what I’m most interested in. Thanks

15-Oct-19
I messed up somehow. I had Scoutlook for years with over 50 saved locations. Now all I get is message to merge to Huntstand. It only carried over two locations and can't use those! Any help greatly appreciated! I need my saved locations!

15-Oct-19
Is there a contact number for Huntstand?

15-Oct-19
Is there a contact number for Scoutlook or Huntstand? I filled out submissions with no replies.

15-Oct-19
Thx for the # JTV. I emailed them and they sent me a standard email on how to set up but did not address my question as to any chance of recovering my SL account and data. I will call tomorrow

16-Oct-19
I must have done something wrong as I lost all my stands. Not the end of the world as I like OnX better overall... I just liked the visual on the wind. I can do that spontaneously with the huntstand app still and their little target thingy they have. Played with it a bit and it's not as intuitive for me as scoutlook or OnX, but still useful. Ill adapt.

24-Oct-19
When I primarily used Scoutlook, I had all my locations grouped into individual hunt areas (ie, Wyoming, Alaska, Jeff’s property, Matt’s, etc). When Scoutlook merged with HuntStand, all these locations are now grouped generically together in the “current hunt area” box as Scoutlook (Oct 12, 2019). Then, when I select the MAP EDITOR box, the screen goes to a place near Des Moines, Iowa which is a place I never downloaded as a selected hunt area. By scrolling out, I can locate all of my downloaded spots. Therefore, my question is : (1) Is there a way that I can separate them like it was in Scoutlook so the I can select that individual hunt area in the “current hunt area box”? (2) Is there a way that I can add a new group/hunt area into that box? I already emailed HuntStand with these questions over a week ago, but have not received a response. Any help would be appreciated.

24-Oct-19

• Sitka Gear