COHOYTHUNTER 17-Oct-19
No Mercy 17-Oct-19
Starfire 17-Oct-19
JohnMC 17-Oct-19
altitude sick 17-Oct-19
Huntcell 17-Oct-19
Franklin 17-Oct-19
17-Oct-19
I've tried all the custom orthotics from my chiropractor and podiatrist. I have found the best for me are the Dr. Scholl custom. The problem is they are real stinky. Is there a good over the counter arch support that can be washed? What about the Danner's. They look like all plastic and would be easy to wipe down.

17-Oct-19
I hate it when deer smell my arches.......seriously you are worrying about nothing, use the one you your feet like the best

17-Oct-19
Don't overthink this. Use the ones that work the best for your feet.

17-Oct-19
Please tell me this is a joke?

17-Oct-19
Fill your boots with baking soda

17-Oct-19
Wear better socks

17-Oct-19
Tie your shoelaces real tight.

17-Oct-19
Talcum on your feet will keep the sweat away, thus reducing the odor.

17-Oct-19
Seal them in a vacuum bag before putting in your boots. ;)

17-Oct-19
I built my ground blind in a pond so they stay submerged.

17-Oct-19
?? good one Glunt!! For the win!

17-Oct-19
Get two gallon zip lock bags... after putting on boots, step into them and seal as tight as you can if still stinky, snitch them with a rubber band.. waterrproofing and smell proofing in one! (Smirk)

17-Oct-19
Must be Pronghorns.... everything leaks outta them.......

17-Oct-19
That what I love about this site. Even when people don't have any helpful information they are more than willing to chime in and let you know how smart they are.

17-Oct-19
I use Good Feet arch supports. Spendy, but they really helped me and are scent free, lifetime warranty

17-Oct-19
Come on Starfire it is all in good fun. You got to admit your question is a little out there.

17-Oct-19
When you ask a question, here on Bowsite or in real life, you better be prepared for the answer(s)

17-Oct-19
My serious answer, if you're really concerned... rub elk or deer piss on your boots or the piss of whatever critter you're hunting...

17-Oct-19
I use Superfeet insoles. I store them in a plastic bag with baking soda. I remove them after each hunt and also put baking soda in my boots. I dump them out when I put the insoles back in. I have put them in my Scent Crusher bag, but after hearing what ozone does to rubber and elastic I decided to stop putting them in there.

17-Oct-19
JohnMC - What else am I going to do while I am sitting at work trying to avoid writing a report. I suppose I could start a "what's the best broadhead thread".

17-Oct-19
Not knocking your choice in threads. Just suggesting you don't get your panties in a wad.

17-Oct-19
Wrap them with hockey tape

17-Oct-19
Man up, throw them away. Walk it out.

TBM suggests going barefoot all summer to toughen up. Of course he also roosted on the limbs with the turkeys . He has some strong arches. Another outside the box tip!

17-Oct-19
Good one Altitude...too funny!

I second the Superfeet and dust your boot insides with Baking Soda then powder your feet.

• Sitka Gear