Geno 19-Oct-19
Bloodtrail 19-Oct-19
Whocares 19-Oct-19
Jasper 19-Oct-19
DanaC 20-Oct-19
bighorn 20-Oct-19
JTV 20-Oct-19
17-Oct-19
I have a Trophy Ridge Sync MD rest that just started acting up. The arm sometimes drops prematurely. Sometimes it falls on its own, other times when I just pick the bow up or move it. A couple of times I had to raise it into position more than once for it to stay. Is a tension adjustment? Thanks! John

18-Oct-19
Get a QAD. Easy to install, adjust, and tune.

19-Oct-19
whisker bisket nothing to fail

19-Oct-19
I would contact the manufacturer. Don't hesitate to talk directly with the OEM for whatever item you have a question with.

19-Oct-19
WBx2

19-Oct-19
I use a WB. Don’t have the balls for a drop away

19-Oct-19
Qad

19-Oct-19
Go to a Whisker Biscuit Pro and forget about rest problems with drop aways ... Ive had 2 drop aways fail, and am trying a new Ripcord Maxx Micro (stainless ball bearings instead of 'plastic') as the company replace my ACE for free, it is the last drop away I will try, if this one screws up in the cold, I'm WB all the way .. I have a Pro Biscuit on my back up bow and it IS flawless !! .... I will see ...

19-Oct-19
Get a Hamskea. Best rest out there and it will be bombproof for a long time.

I had a rest fail on me and cost me a huge mule deer once. Never again

19-Oct-19
Get a Hamskea. I've had QAD and Trophy Taker... Hamskea blows the out of the water

19-Oct-19
Get a Whisker Biscuit, you won't regret it.

19-Oct-19
Why don’t you take a look at a trophy taker or a NAP? I have one and love it because it can’t stay up. It has to fall when you release the string.

19-Oct-19
How they ever name it whisker bisquit?? Makes my mind wander. I use a drop away. Seems more appropriate for me. :(

19-Oct-19
Talked to Trophy Ridge and they’re sending me a new one. Thanks

20-Oct-19
Good to know. Most companies will stand by their products; those that don't won;t be in business for long.

20-Oct-19
Had two drop aways Quad, and Trophy Tacker Smackdown, both failed two yrs. in a row. Have a HHA Virtis now considering going to Whisker Biscuit, but which one?

20-Oct-19

JTV's Link
the WB Pro ... https://trophyridge.com/product/AWB400RS

• Sitka Gear