JohnMC 20-Oct-19
Firehuntfish 01-Nov-19
AZ~Rich 02-Nov-19
razorsharp 05-Nov-19
Blue 20-Nov-19
Firehuntfish 21-Nov-19
20-Oct-19

Firehuntfish's embedded Photo
Here are a few examples of the exceptional trophy quality Cape buffalo bulls over 42" that you will be hunting with us.
Here are a few examples of the exceptional trophy quality Cape buffalo bulls over 42" that you will be hunting with us.

Firehuntfish's Link
We have just posted some great new offers in "Outfitter's Cancellation/Hunt Specials" section of the forum including a great deal on a 7-Day Family Spring Break Package for April and May inclusive of 8 animals and several of the most popular non-hunting excursions for the entire family to enjoy. This a great time of year to take advantage of the lowest airfares to RSA as well...

We also have two limited hunt offers for exceptional Cape buffalo over 42" and Sable bulls over 45"... Any of these package specials can be done with a rifle or bow. Please check out the listings in cancellation hunts/specials under the "Outfitters" tab located in the upper tool bar for all the details. You can also contact Dan anytime via PM, at [email protected], or 954-328-6314 for more details. We look forward to hearing from you soon....!

20-Oct-19
"Here are a few of the exceptional trophy quality Cape buffalo bulls over 42" that you will be hunting with us."

You have zombie cape buffalo that hunters shoot, take trophy pics with, and then re-animate? How cool is that! Is there a discount for letting the cape buffalo come back to life to be hunted again instead of taking them home? Kidding, kidding.

That first one is particularly nice.

20-Oct-19
I'm not seeing any prices/costs (?). A lil' help please.

20-Oct-19
All prices and hunt details are listed in the cancellation hunts/ specials section under the "OUTFITTERS" tab at the top tight of the page. Thanks for your interest.

20-Oct-19
I don’t see a outfitters tab?

20-Oct-19

Firehuntfish's Link
Hmmm..? You guys don't see a black header across the top of the page with tabs for HOME -MY BOWSITE -FORUMS -FEATURES RESOURCES-OUTFITTERS...?

Maybe it's a different screen view on a phone? Anyway, I posted a link to the page....

20-Oct-19
That worked took to a different page. Thanks

You meant on bowsite go to outfitter tab. Not on the link you provided. I think that’s the confusion .

01-Nov-19

Here are a few of the exceptional sable bulls our hunters have taken recently.

02-Nov-19
Those are really great bulls! Well done.

05-Nov-19
Nice! Limcroma is an AMAZING operation. Great folks!

20-Nov-19
Yes. They are top notch outfitter I hunted with them 3 years ago, and will be back on August next year

21-Nov-19

Our sincere thanks for the kind endorsements from our past guests.... We look forward to the privilege to host you all again soon.

Also, Hannes has instructed me to continue the package special we have had on offer for a Cape buffalo cow into the 2020/21 seasons. This offer is a 5-day all-inclusive hunt for a mature Cape buffalo cow for $3,950. This hunt can be done with a rifle or bow, and we can spot & stalk as well as hunt from the hides for your buffalo... We can also offer a great deal adding a cow buffalo to any plainsgame or Cape buffalo bull hunt for an excellent price. We still have plenty of mature cows that we need to hunt....

• Sitka Gear