Woods Walker 22-Oct-19
Vonfoust 22-Oct-19
FrigidArrows 23-Oct-19
TrapperKayak 23-Oct-19
TrapperKayak 23-Oct-19
Shiras42 23-Oct-19
20-Oct-19

DL's Link
Finally you can hide from your wife or possibly a new device for hunting. I’d love to have it when a cop stops me. Be nice to have when you spot a momma grizzly too.

20-Oct-19
Can your shoot through it

20-Oct-19
If it can be made paper-thin, then you probably could.... except that you couldn’t see through it well enough to make a decent shot. Minor detail.

I’m still trying to figure out how much technology I really need to outsmart an animal with a brain the size of my fist.

20-Oct-19
We have a giant brain that is useless at times against even a bird brain.

20-Oct-19
GF - judging by all y’alls live hunts from CT threads, the deer there having been using this stuff for years and it works very well for them.

20-Oct-19
I guided a hunter this year that wore that Hex stuff. I kept losing him. So I went really slow. Must affect the wearers' cognitive powers tho. Stopped a 7x7 at 12 yards in front of him and kept watching to see the arrow hit. Finally looked over and he was in position but never knocked an arrow. Told him the hex was on him.

20-Oct-19
Lot of complaining for sure! I guess I never got past the idea that the whole point of hunting is that it’s not SUPPOSED TO be easy!

Don’t get me wrong; I don’t mind being able to fill the freezer in a couple of evening sits, but I get more enjoyment out of learning something new.

21-Oct-19
Well how about that. This is OK, but a crossbow isn't because, "The deer can't see you draw the bow", and THAT'S what makes bowhunting "hard".

Got it.

21-Oct-19
Isn't that what Wonder Woman's airplane was made from?

21-Oct-19
An improved version of the mirror blind. Certainly has merit in hunting applications.

21-Oct-19
What if it’s windy

21-Oct-19
Who said this is OK?

Use whatever you want. I’ve got a ring for that.

21-Oct-19
Would love to have it for ducks and geese.

21-Oct-19
It appeared to me that you could not see thru it in either direction in the video so you would not be able to see anything coming towards you unless you looked over, around it or had a hole in it.

21-Oct-19
Would love to have this for my wife sometimes

22-Oct-19
I would have loved to have this a few years ago. Had a nice 6x6 come in on me silent. I was on a logging road and he appeared 25 yds from me. Even if you were invisible you still have to make that shot.

22-Oct-19
They can still smell you.

22-Oct-19
Not with Scent Lok, right? ;-)

22-Oct-19
Where was this 30 years ago when I was starting college? Oh the uses......

23-Oct-19

FrigidArrows's embedded Photo
FrigidArrows's embedded Photo
Stuff like this already existed for awhile. It gave Arnold hell back in the 80s

23-Oct-19
Hey Harry, is that you?

23-Oct-19
You still have step around it into view to shoot. Its nothing more than a glorified blind.

23-Oct-19
It will not be commercially available per their website.

• Sitka Gear