craig@work 21-Oct-19
carcus 21-Oct-19
elkstabber 21-Oct-19
craig@work 21-Oct-19
bowhunter24 22-Oct-19
Ermine 22-Oct-19
WI Shedhead 22-Oct-19
20-Oct-19
I did a bowsite search and didn’t find a lot. Any reviews on the sevr 1.5” cut?

20-Oct-19
I bought a bunch in 125 and 100 grains, howver i havent used them yet except for practice....they seem fairly robust and are accurate. Not a fan of the tab that obscures the blade but it is only a small section. The the two animals I killed this year have been with a raptor trick and ironwill

20-Oct-19
I’ve seen several references that the Sevr heads are using the old Ulmer Edge designs... With that being said, I haven’t tried the new Sevr but I bought many packs of the 1.5” Ulmer edge expandables years ago and have mixed them in over several hunts the last few years... 2 of the last 3 bulls I’ve killed have been with the Ulmer Edge head - great results. Good flight and excellent performance. This year I got a complete passthrough at 30-35 yards... I wouldn’t be scared to go with the 1.5 or 1.7” Sevr BH in my quiver...

20-Oct-19
I got 7 unused for sale, 1.5s, make me a offer

21-Oct-19
30$

21-Oct-19
Carcus, did you try them on animals first? Or just don’t like the design?

Craig

21-Oct-19
I haven't tried them, i still have 6 packs of snypers left, i like the snypers better

21-Oct-19
I can't give a review on the 1.5" cut. But, I have shot the 2.1 Sevr through a whitetail buck at 20 yds last season and a bull elk at 50 yds last month. Both were clean pass throughs, easy blood trails, and neither animal made it past 60 yds. Using a 490 grain arrow from a 65# bow, flying about 270 fps. I'll be using the 2.1 on my next elk hunt.

21-Oct-19
Gotcha. Not looking to buy any right now just occasionally bored in the deer stand and didn’t know much about these.

Craig

22-Oct-19
I bought the 1.5" this year for my whitetail hunts because I am only drawing 50 lbs because of a bad shoulder. I haven't had a chance to shoot them yet as my Mom got diagnosed with 6-18 months left. Might be next year I get to try them. I really like the fact you can shoot them screwed down and not dull them.

22-Oct-19
I’ve seen mixed reviews from people on them. I’ve never used the sevr but did use ulmer edge a couple of times years ago and didn’t have that great of results.

22-Oct-19

WI Shedhead's embedded Photo
WI Shedhead's embedded Photo
Don’t want to hijack the thread but this will be my next broad head to try out. Getting sick of other brands premature blade deployment

• Sitka Gear