Scrappy 24-Oct-19
TSJ 24-Oct-19
Pyrannah 24-Oct-19
drycreek 24-Oct-19
bentshaft 25-Oct-19
Busta'Ribs 25-Oct-19
23-Oct-19

Scrappy's Link
When I determine that a deer is not a shooter I try to take a short video of it with my phone. This is a very low quality vid, so be warned. This video is from 2016. Just reliving the past since I'm stuck at work.

23-Oct-19
good call.

23-Oct-19
There was a tall 8 with good brows at the end that I may have sent an arrow through

23-Oct-19
Enjoyed it!

23-Oct-19
If that does not make you want to go deer hunting then check for a pulse!!!

Now I really won't get any work done today! Awesome video Scrappy, thanks for posting!!!

23-Oct-19
That’s a nice parade Scrappy, but, (always a but), I would have tried my best to kill a couple of those bucks and every damn one of those coyotes. But judging by the number of does there at the last, you might need them for population control.......

23-Oct-19
That’s amazing that you can let them all walk. That first big one was a Hoss; way bigger than I’ve ever had come past me on a hunt.

Good for you for having the restraint to let them walk. And thank your lucky, lucky stars.

Thanks for sharing ;)

23-Oct-19
What the hell !!

24-Oct-19
Cool video, thanks for sharing. I'd have fun just watching the deer and shooting the coyotes!

24-Oct-19
Stick n string that's why I moved to iowa. I got tired of the lousy deer hunting in east Texas so the wife and I moved here in 2007.

24-Oct-19
4 more days of work for me, then I’m off to Iowa

24-Oct-19
Nice video

24-Oct-19

drycreek's embedded Photo
drycreek's embedded Photo
Ain’t no deer in East Texas :-)

25-Oct-19
Nice, thanks for sharing.

25-Oct-19
So much better than another dipshit yellin BBD! Great job showing some real hunting footage. Just in time to get the pump primed!

• Sitka Gear