ki-ke 02-Nov-19
ki-ke 02-Nov-19
ELKMAN 04-Nov-19
Ambush 04-Nov-19
Ambush 04-Nov-19
midwest 04-Nov-19
Bowfreak 04-Nov-19
28-Oct-19
What part of November are they to be out?

28-Oct-19
I read the 7th

28-Oct-19
I heard the 7th as well.

29-Oct-19
They just keep moving the finish line...

29-Oct-19
SHOULD BE GOOD, ALWAYS ONE OF THE BIIGGEST DAYS OF THE YEAR IN THE ARCHERY BOWHUNTING BUSINESS.

30-Oct-19
any other new 2020 bows out?

30-Oct-19
I don't know about other companies but, I'm pretty sure Mathews will not release any 2020 models. Because you can't improve perfection. Hoyt would catch them if they could.

30-Oct-19
Mathews is an over weight over priced junk of shit

30-Oct-19
My ct5 will out shoot them every day of the week

30-Oct-19
In your dreams. FWIW, Mathews flag ship bow is nearly half the price of what Hoyt's was last year. And, weighed like 3 ounces more. Just sayin'.....

30-Oct-19
That’s because hoyt was all carbon. Mathews still a horrible bow. It’s #1 in marketing not performance

30-Oct-19
Their aluminum models were $400 more here then either Mathews flagship offerings. Carbon was $650 more.

FWIW, Hoyt is all junk. Boat anchors. Just ask Elkman.

31-Oct-19
Hoyt and Mathews both suck and are overpriced.

31-Oct-19
Thanks peco. Why I shoot prime

31-Oct-19
Yes, the #1 and #2 market share leaders are both junk, says the Bowsite.

Does anyone want to trade me your Oreos for a ham sandwich? Or are you too busy eating glue sticks?

31-Oct-19
Again, they are where they are because guys like cam hanes, John Dudley, lee n Tiffany, and the countless other celebrities shooting these bows. The marking for these 2 companies is outrageous. I can’t even imagine how much money they dish out in free gear. I rather be a leader then follower!! Go eat some more glue filled Oreos!

31-Oct-19
Prime archery

31-Oct-19
Well, my attempt to raise the bar on humor failed to a diehard brand lover. But, there is NO WAY a Prime belongs in the same discussion as a Mathews. lol.

31-Oct-19
Especially when we all know obsession blows them both outta the water wv ;-)

31-Oct-19
Lol...Wow, good thing we have Lou to set everything straight! Not...

31-Oct-19
Not everyone is right for a Hoyt and a Hoyt is not right for everyone. For some it would be like putting a metro bus driver behind the wheel of a Ferarri. They would never be able to fully leverage or notice the technical and functional features that are inherent in the product. For those they are best served by using less costly and less transformationally developed bows.

31-Oct-19
Bou for the win...…………..

31-Oct-19
I meant to say Mathews and Hoyt are overpriced and their fanboys suck.

31-Oct-19
"Again, they are where they are because guys like cam hanes, John Dudley, lee n Tiffany, and the countless other celebrities shooting these bows. The marking for these 2 companies is outrageous. I can’t even imagine how much money they dish out in free gear. I rather be a leader then follower!! Go eat some more glue filled Oreos!"

Yes, of course. Hoyt, founded in 1931, would be no where without the people you mentioned. I guess you are on the glue sniffing program?

31-Oct-19
Yep. 'bou for the win.

31-Oct-19
Matt dont be a fan boi. Yes it is because guy like them. Oh ya can’t forget joe Rogan, he’s where he is because of cam n his celebrity status, o ya he’s a multi millionaire as well. That might help just a tad lol

31-Oct-19
Lacowski just killed a 208" buck with a Mathews bow that isn't even released yet. Still overpriced, overrated, overhyped, but at least it isn't as overweight as a Hoyt.

01-Nov-19
"Matt dont be a fan boi. Yes it is because guy like them. Oh ya can’t forget joe Rogan, he’s where he is because of cam n his celebrity status, o ya he’s a multi millionaire as well. That might help just a tad lol"

If you think Joe Rogan's wealth is due to Hoyt or vice versa, you are definitely sniffing the glue.

01-Nov-19
Joe Rogan's celebrity status and wealth have absolutely nothing to do with can hanes. In fact it's quite the opposite. Rogan had a podcast, was a multi millionaire and called hundreds of UFC fights a year long before he ever even heard of cam hanes. Hanes isnt even the person that got joe into hunting, it was steve rinella and callen.

01-Nov-19
this is a long term ongoing debate............. did hoyt make joe or did joe make hoyt. it predates the chicken or the egg question. probably never be agreed upon by people and will go on for generations and generations.

01-Nov-19
Neither. Joe has only been bow hunting for a few years. Less than 5.

01-Nov-19
Did someone leave the AT cage door open?

01-Nov-19
Ha! I love it Nick.

01-Nov-19
Nick for the win...

01-Nov-19
Correct joe has been with ufc since the start, (I’m a bjj black belt) but his celebrity status and wealth get him into the hunting he does, and is why he shoots the elk and other animals he does, those are guided hunt which cost 10’s of thousands. He was found because of his celebrity status/ invited because of who he is, let’s see your average Joe call up Steve or even try and contact cam hanes hahaha!! He’s a wealthy celebrity and it comes with perks. He made good decisions. I much rather give respect to the guy next door, blue collar, lives paycheck to paycheck shoot these kind of deer. Not multi millionaires

01-Nov-19
I tried a prime once. Couldn’t t get it to tune. Back to the Hoyt. I’m a big fan of yokes for tuning.

01-Nov-19
They will all kill deer. Just funny how ppl get all upset about what brand is best ha

01-Nov-19
......and here I thought Earl made Hoyt famous.....and their celebrity guy was Chuck? I’m so out of the times. ??

01-Nov-19
" Just funny how ppl get all upset about what brand is best ha"

It is hilarious. Some guy above was apparently so upset that he felt the need to post "Mathews is an over weight over priced junk of shit". How embarrassing.

01-Nov-19
Not at all. It is junk

01-Nov-19
Fairly Hoyt illiterate but Iv shot a few, is there a way to add a limb stop to them all of them Iv shot seemed fairly spongey but pretty nice beyond that.

01-Nov-19
......and here I thought Earl made Hoyt famous.....and their celebrity guy was Chuck? I’m so out of the times. ??

01-Nov-19
I've never owned a Hoyt, Prime, Obsession, etc... So, I am definitely illiterate on most all of them. But, I am smart enough to know that there are so many that will take the chance to bash Mathews, I just had to stir the pot. And, I wasn't disappointed. :^)

01-Nov-19
I was being a smart allick with my obsession comment too I just picked whatever I thought I had heard the least praise for.

02-Nov-19
"Did someone leave the AT cage door open?"

Nick, can you please herd them back in?

02-Nov-19
When did we get invaded by narcissistic "bros"??

04-Nov-19
Only 3 more days... To disappointment? Or amazing? Which are you guys guessing?

04-Nov-19
I want to see pics of FigpuckFoui's last three deer. Just don't blur out the Prime.

04-Nov-19
"...To disappointment? Or amazing? Which are you guys guessing?"

Neither for me, about as exciting as the rollout of the latest cell phone.

04-Nov-19

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
Dudley posed with just the quiver with his latest whitetail...lol.

04-Nov-19
I'm praying that they didn't just photoshop the new bow out of the picture. It will give XbowfromNY a complex if so.

• Sitka Gear