Well-Strung 29-Oct-19
Dale06 29-Oct-19
mountainman 30-Oct-19
fubar racin 30-Oct-19
Bowfreak 30-Oct-19
sdkhunter 30-Oct-19
Buglmin 30-Oct-19
29-Oct-19
Elite just released their 2020 bow today, I shoot a 2015 Synergy and like Elite but am a little underwhelmed on the specs of the Kure. Has anybody had a chance to shoot one or when you do let us know what you think.

29-Oct-19
Unlike the thread on Mathews standing behind their bows and great customer services. I have found the opposite true with Elite. Had a GT500 with a split limb. Sent them pictures they came up with every excuse under the sun not to replace them. So much for their "forever" warranty. Disappointing I have found most archery companies go above and beyond to take care of customers. Only brand of bow I would not consider buying again.

29-Oct-19
JohnMC - maybe it was just your charming personality that they declined good customer service?

29-Oct-19
Its tunable

29-Oct-19
The only redeeming quality I see about it is the cams, rotating mods are huge. Other that that is ugly and heavy ....that’s not a good combination

29-Oct-19
S.E.T technology looks like a game changer

29-Oct-19
Maybe Brad - I usually start out nice. It was mostly over email my personality doesn't get better in text. They said because the paint on the metal of the limb pocket had a flake missing I must have dropped it they made that determination from a cell phone picture. Then they told me to sand down the limb. There was splinter out of it over a 1/4 inch in diameter that was several inches long. That was whenever commercial you saw from Elite was bragging about how great there forever warranty was. I had great luck with tight spot, spot hogg, vortex, limb driver all go above and beyond. Even sending me parts I expected to pay for at no charge. I have even argued with them to let me pay for things that were my fault. I usually get along well with business. I own a small business and have seen enough customers that expect to much and try to not me that guy. The two exception that come to mind are Elite and Comcast/xfinity. But at the time it was less than 2 year old bow and I liked that bow.

I thought I still had pictures but I can't find on my phone.

29-Oct-19
PSE had it on there target bows 4 years ago, wasn’t a big hit, for the most it wasn’t nearly as responsive as a simple shim.

29-Oct-19
I’d buy a PSE, Bowtech, Hoyt, Matthews, Prime...!-)

29-Oct-19

Well-Strung's embedded Photo
Well-Strung's embedded Photo
I've had my Elite limbs break twice on my E35 80#'s. I still have scars from it. My proshop was great but Elite reluctantly replaced them twice and I had to call and send pics and follow up multiple times basically begging them to warranty it. I'll be going to Hoyt.

29-Oct-19
OUCH!!!

30-Oct-19
trail was it the exact same system on the PSE's?

I admit it the S.E.T does intrigue me.

My 2015 energy 35 has been great. I haven't had to deal with their warranty dept. so I can't comment on that.

30-Oct-19
My 14 or 15 energy 35 has never done me dirty either but I don’t like hearing about this many problems.

30-Oct-19
So all of this game changing technology that Elite was going to release is an adjustable limb pocket?

Trial is right....PSE had this a few years ago and they don't now. That says a lot to me.

30-Oct-19
Will be nice that the cams don't require taking string and cables off to swap mods - that always sucked. New bow is also supposed to have zero knock travel and then as was mentioned - ability to tune cam time with adjustment screws I believe... Interested in seeing how they shoot.

30-Oct-19
My option7 was a tack driver, and the ritual is one heck of a bow. I shoot a victory for 3D. I'll get to shoot most of the new bows down again, and I'll go from there. The new Prime has my interest more turn the new Elite. Maybe I won't sell my prime when it gets here next month.

• Sitka Gear