Equipment
Contributors to this thread:
Bowbender 29-Oct-19
HDBOW 29-Oct-19
Bowbender 29-Oct-19
Loprofile 29-Oct-19
walks with a gimp 01-Nov-19
29-Oct-19
I admit it, I purchased an Ozonics unit 5 or more years ago. Do not use it, maybe twice but heard about the link to lung cancer.

I read something about this before but could not find it...I was thinking about using the Ozonics in a sealed plastic tub with my outer-wear hunting clothes. The reason is mainly I have a 6.5 month old yellow lab that goes to the farm with me every time. I thought this might be a way to keep some of the odor down from him??? I do hunt the wind every time, but have some draws that have heavy rut activity every year and we all know how the wind can be fickle in them. Thought this might help, and justify my stupidity for buying it, LOL!

Also was given a gift years ago of the scent blocker suit, it is the old solid green one. Glad to give it away if anyone wants it, prefer to send it to a vet. If not I will chuck it. I tried it on, but it was too cumbersome under my normal clothes. Never parted with it for why I cannot say.

Thanks in advance.

29-Oct-19
Ain't interested in either....More interested in how the hell ya been Frank?

29-Oct-19
Great Tom, thanks. Hope you are doing well also!

29-Oct-19
I use ozone to “scrub” my clothes often. Just be careful with prolonged use and elastic. The two don’t mix. I will say I know “play the wind” but I had a business building flood. It was awful and the clean up crew used ozone generators in the building. It helped a lot. I hunt the wind and take precautions but I do like washing my clothes way less and using ozone in place of it. My two cents

29-Oct-19
Thank you.

29-Oct-19
Glad to hear you're doing good Frank! How's the season been treating you? If I remember you put a doe down fairly early.

29-Oct-19
Three does so far. How is yours going?

29-Oct-19
HEX eliminates the need for everything except you bow

01-Nov-19

walks with a gimp's embedded Photo
walks with a gimp's embedded Photo
I had 2 basket rack bucks walk by last night down wind at 15 yards with my Ozonics Radial 400 running and it was very quiet with little wind. 10 minutes later I shot this buck at 15 yards and he had no clue I was there.

01-Nov-19
Thanks men, and congratulations on a nice buck!

• Sitka Gear