Shiras42 01-Nov-19
Babine Guide 05-Nov-19
Scoot 05-Nov-19
Babine Guide 11-Nov-19
Franklin 11-Nov-19
01-Nov-19

Babine Guide's embedded Photo
I know it's a little early to start this thread but a couple days ago a client shot this wolf with me and I figured it's a perfect time to start. We probably won't start trapping with clients till January 1st unless we get someone who wants to start a trip Dec. 15th. There is 1 more opening in January and 1 in February too. We expanded our area that we were trapping last year for wolves and we quite successful in those areas so we are going to continue to trap those areas this year. In the next couple weeks I will start pre-baiting some of the sites.

01-Nov-19
A favorite thread every year!

01-Nov-19
Excellent, can't wait to follow this annual thread!

01-Nov-19
MAN... this is so on my bucket list!!!!

01-Nov-19
Awesome Lloyd...You guys are on my "short list" to schedule that trip sometime.

01-Nov-19
Will be following this , great thread every year!

01-Nov-19
^^^ except you “.. don’t have a thing to wear..”

Good luck on the wolves fellas! Are lynx holding up? Saw one way up top of Cronin trail in late September

01-Nov-19
There still seems to be a good number of lynx. The rabbit numbers seem to be down so the lynx numbers might drop in the next year or two if the rabbit numbers don't go up next year. There is a ton of mice this year though so the marten numbers should be good.

01-Nov-19
Great thread good luck Lewis

01-Nov-19
Do your Lynx eat a lot of mice also. Our Bobcats, even the big ones eat a lot of mice and wood rats

01-Nov-19
Always follow this one!

05-Nov-19
I have seen lynx hunt for mice before. They also eat lots of grouse and this year there was a big grouse hatch.

05-Nov-19
I love this thread.

11-Nov-19

Here's another wolf that one of our moose hunter got yesterday. He also shot a moose a couple hours before he got the wolf. This wolf is from a new pack that moved in.

11-Nov-19
Did you photoshop his college graduation pic in....just kidding....your client takes a great pic for being in the bush. Can`t wait to see more pics.

• Sitka Gear