Notme 03-Nov-19
BOBHUNT71 03-Nov-19
spike78 03-Nov-19
1buckchuck 03-Nov-19
SixLomaz 03-Nov-19
JohnMC 04-Nov-19
03-Nov-19
7:50 AM LIVE from Ct*
Good morning everybody ..beautiful morning it is..at the swamp, all does get a pass here for now. There numbers have been going down for some reason..

Saw a big white ass walk away from me 60 yrds out at my 12 at grey light.watched it go right then turn back..lost sight of it at my 9..2 does came under me from my 6 for an hr,they kept looking at my 9..all quit now..GL to all out!!!..jump on if you like

03-Nov-19

Notme's embedded Photo
Notme's embedded Photo

03-Nov-19

Notme's embedded Photo
Notme's embedded Photo
Notme's embedded Photo
Notme's embedded Photo
Notme's embedded Photo
Notme's embedded Photo
Notme's embedded Photo
Notme's embedded Photo

03-Nov-19
Good Luck!

03-Nov-19
good luck man

03-Nov-19
GL. I had a doe come in broadside at 20. I let her go. There was another deer with her, not sure if it was a buck or not but I never found out. Going till 8:30. Probably try this evening.

03-Nov-19

Notme's embedded Photo
Notme's embedded Photo
GL Soap!!! Gusts feel a lot stronger and colder than 6...gonna give it another hour or so..catch up Sunday stuff

03-Nov-19
Good luck

03-Nov-19
Enjoy the hunt Orion brother.

Read Acts 10:9-19 while waiting:

9 About noon the following day as they were on their journey and approaching the city, Peter went up on the roof to pray. 10 He became hungry and wanted something to eat, and while the meal was being prepared, he fell into a trance. 11 He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. ” 12 It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles of the earth and birds of the air. 13 Then a voice told him, “Get up, Peter. Kill and eat.” 14 “Surely not, Lord!” Peter replied. “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.” 15 The voice spoke to him a second time, “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.” 16 This happened three times, and immediately the sheet was taken back to heaven. 17 While Peter was wondering about the meaning of the vision, the men sent by Cornelius found out where Simon’s house was and stopped at the gate. 18 They called out, asking if Simon who was known as Peter was staying there. 19 While Peter was still thinking about the vision, the Spirit said to him, “Simon, three men are looking for you. 20 So get up and go downstairs. Do not hesitate to go with them, for I have sent them.”

Understanding Acts 10:9-19 (Peter’s Vision of the Unclean and Clean Animals; and Parasha Tazria)

A Jewish understanding of Peter’s vision of the sheet with both clean and unclean animals, where he is told to “rise, kill, and eat,” is necessary to understand what God was teaching Peter, and not contradict the Word of God that came before. It is derived from an understanding of parasha Tazria (Leviticus 12-13), and has nothing to do with making unclean animals, like the pig, now clean and thus fit for consumption.

The key to understanding the vision is knowing the difference between the Hebrew concepts of tamai (unclean) and tahor (clean), and the Greek concepts of akathartos (unclean) and koinos (impure) which are used to further clarify the Hebrew concept of tamei (unclean). God can not contradict his Word. God does not say to Peter that that which is akathartos (unclean) is able to be made clean by God, but rather God only says that that which is koinos (impure) is able to be made clean by God. Koinos (impure) can only refer to something that was originally clean before becoming contaminated by contact with something that is unclean. When we understand that God is realigning Peter’s false paradigm of Gentiles as somehow being akathartos (unclean without hope of being made clean) to rather instead of God’s paradigm that they are koinos (originally created clean but became impure through defilement with unclean things and thus can be made clean again), we can see then why Peter acquiesced and was willing to go with the three Gentiles that immediately knocked on his door. This is why Peter concludes that he is never to call any man, no matter how much they’ve been defiled by idolatry (which is unclean itself and therefore makes clean things impure) unclean (like idolatry). But rather to see all men as koinos (impure, defiled with contact by things unclean such as idolatry) who can then be made clean again by faith in Messiah.

03-Nov-19
Sooooo does that mean ill see deer?

03-Nov-19
Done..maybe later

03-Nov-19
Good luck.

03-Nov-19
Notme that is what I got out of all that lol.

03-Nov-19
A very good read six

03-Nov-19
Only if you believe you will see deer Notme, only if you believe.

04-Nov-19
Test//:'bounce to and fro'//:

• Sitka Gear