Surfbow 05-Nov-19
No Mercy 05-Nov-19
HH 05-Nov-19
IdyllwildArcher 05-Nov-19
Rut Nut 05-Nov-19
Stryker 05-Nov-19
04-Nov-19

DL's Link
The mighty hunter. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

04-Nov-19
Stupid people. Lets do something illegal then brag about it on the internet. No one will notice it matches the headless deer from a pen that there are a plethora of pictures of.

I bet social media is a game wardens best friend. Except for the guy that poaches something for meat. I bet most can't help but brag about it on world wide web.

04-Nov-19
The stupidity some people possess never ceases to amaze me.

04-Nov-19
Amazing what some guys will do to kill a big buck! : (

04-Nov-19
Speaking of slimeballs, Spook Spann allegedly shot a huge buck legally, and is now taunting the "haters" who criticized him back when he was convicted of poaching big deer and turkeys.

04-Nov-19
Didn’t something like that happen at the elk ranch by parvin back in the 90s Jaquamo?

04-Nov-19
"Now I am not sure if you can call what he did poaching. Since it was a privately owned animal would it be more like stealing livestock? I am not sure."

lol

04-Nov-19
Yep, before they moved the elk out.

04-Nov-19
I still laugh at the signs every time I drive by “don’t shoot tame elk” haha

04-Nov-19
Haters still hatin on poor ol Spook!

With “eyes like an eagle, and EARS like a hawk”, you’d of thought he would have heard it coming!

04-Nov-19
Good legal question raised in the article. Was he poaching or was he stealing private property?

04-Nov-19
I can’t get in his head. I guess that’s something to be glad about though. I’ve killed a couple axis does behind a fence, but to me it’s grocery shopping unless it’s a huge place.

04-Nov-19
In my state a few years back large fenced buck escaped into the wild only to be shot by a senior citizen hunter. Since it was free ranging at that time, hunter did nothing wrong was a legal buck..biggest of his lifetime.

04-Nov-19
Either way it's going to be felony charges. Over a deer. What a moron

04-Nov-19
And more than likely a enormous fine or restitution. I would imagine a deer like that is worth a ton of $$$ to the owner of the farm.

04-Nov-19
He may be wishing he could plead down to a Samson Law kind of fine before he’s done with this one!

I always tell my boys - there’s no sense winning a Stupid contest just because you can figure out how....

05-Nov-19
Was a time not too long ago when they would hang livestock thieves after a VERY short trial.....

05-Nov-19
'Castration of the SOB comes to mind...' LOL, what did he do, violate it? Good solution for rapists and child molesters, but in the case of poachers, time in prison with one might be enough... haha.

05-Nov-19
DICK!

05-Nov-19
I don't see this as that big of a deal. It isn't like he stole a public resource. This would be equivalent to shooting someone's big stud bull (cattle type of bull). He shot someone's cattle. He's definitely a criminal. He definitely will owe the owner a pile of money.

He's not a poacher, but rather a cattle thief. A really bad one.

05-Nov-19
Isn't deer rustling a hanging offense in that state. Maybe put him in a stupid institution aka a prison.

05-Nov-19
Elk stabber got this right. Just an everyday deer jacker. Like getting jacked in yer truck. Some private property got stole. Is it any worse than getting your truck stolen at gunpoint? Law will prolly be heavier handed than if it was a car jacking at gunpoint. Crush his nutz, move on.

KH~

05-Nov-19
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Shoots a big buck from a game farm and then posts it on social media...……..

05-Nov-19
We used to hang dem dang ol'deer rustlers roun these parts, damn liberals ruin't fer us.

05-Nov-19
I bet that's a $20,000 farm animal, he's in big trouble...

05-Nov-19
Meth.....not even once.

05-Nov-19
Whats a human life worth. 10-15 Mil over a lifetime?

They let manslaughter convicts out in 2 yrs in Euro-land.

No worse than shooting a beefer from roadside.

Nice whitehorn incarcerated whitetail non the less.

KH

05-Nov-19
It is basically cattle rustling, but leaving the meat to rot makes it a more off-putting form of cattle rustling.

05-Nov-19
Never heard of a cattle rustler cutting off the head and leaving the meat! ;-)

05-Nov-19

Stryker's embedded Photo
Just saying
Stryker's embedded Photo
Just saying

• Sitka Gear