Scar Finga 06-Nov-19
fubar racin 06-Nov-19
Jaquomo 06-Nov-19
shooter 06-Nov-19
Bowbender 06-Nov-19
TD 08-Nov-19
Yellowjacket 08-Nov-19
05-Nov-19
Jaquomo has helped me greatly also truly a great person!

05-Nov-19
Glad it is useful for you, Mike! I truly believe in paying-forward. If you pay someone else forward the circle of positive energy will continue.

Bowsiters have been so generous to me over all the years. Thanks to all of you who have shared so much. You know who you are...

05-Nov-19
Jaq is a real asset to this site. He helped me just today........Bob

05-Nov-19
Jaq’s a good guy. Needs to spend more time scouting and killing than sitting on the internet ;) but he’s all right!

05-Nov-19
He seems like a nice guy.. not sure he can be trusted though.. don’t send it back or you’ll have him in your SPOTS next year..

05-Nov-19
Jaq’s a good guy. Needs to spend more time scouting and killing than sitting on the internet ;) but he’s all right!

05-Nov-19
My kids think Uncle Lou is the bomb!!

I agree. I just don’t call him Uncle.

05-Nov-19
Good people he is.

05-Nov-19
I thought for sure this thread was going to be another one of Lou’s ex GF’s trying to track him down! Ha.

05-Nov-19
Jaq is very generous. One time at Pope and Young, he gave me a Wet Willie. Wait, maybe that was Palmquist...

05-Nov-19
Stand up guy

05-Nov-19
Good job jaq!

05-Nov-19
Flattering, you guys, but I won't take credit for any of Palmquist's indiscretions.

Seriously, I've met so many great friends and world class hunters through Bowsite that any tiny thing I can do to repay the kindness and generosity is just a start. Thank you guys for all you've done for me. Now go kill some stuff!

06-Nov-19
Lou didn't send it. His lovely new Lady did.

She keeps telling him to "GET LOST!" and finally figured out why he always gets dumped back off by SAR.

06-Nov-19
Jaq is one of the good ones for sure.

06-Nov-19
class act !

06-Nov-19
Good job Lou!

He’s given me great advice on a few hunts as well! We still need to get together for some fishing!!! Looking forward to catching up soon.

06-Nov-19
Lou gives great advice and is a stand up guy! A great resource and friend to many!!!

God Bless Lou!

06-Nov-19
Lou is a great guy but he’s not the only one here. There is a pile of guys on here who are incredibly generous in many ways.

06-Nov-19
Lou is..... OK.... :)

Seriously, I have had some great 1:1 conversations with Lou over the years. Very knowledgeable and will to share information, not only about bowhunting, but just LIFE stuff.

Good luck out East Lou - keep in touch

06-Nov-19
Falls into the "good dude at hello" category. Rarely not smiling. Get em Lou!

06-Nov-19
Hope Lady Luck is smiling on you, as you take to the Plains, Lou!!

06-Nov-19
Lou is one of the good ones for sure. Out East? Lou you moving to PA?

06-Nov-19
I met Lou as a stranger one time for breakfast. Very friendly and willing to meet with a stranger. Easy to visit with. Lots of experience and knowledge. We talked at length and drank too much coffee! Enjoy his input on here. Good luck , Lou!

06-Nov-19
Lou was born with a special gift........ you can decide what that is and if you can’t you’ll have to ask him

06-Nov-19
Jaq, wow, so you do have a good side! (grin) Way to go!

ElkNut/Paul

06-Nov-19
Have not had the pleasure to meet Lou but this amount of praise from his peers speaks volumes Lewis

06-Nov-19
Wow, ok, I don't deserve this love fest. Just appreciate the karma from you guys. All in all this has been the best year of my life. And this morning I found a BOMBER muley out here on the prairie. Maybe you guys can collectively focus on urging him to come visit my decoys one of these mornings? :-)

06-Nov-19
Lou is one of the most knowledgeable guys on this site and always willing to lend a hand or offer advice when asked. Needs to edit his x-rays before posting though.

06-Nov-19
Seems like a good guy...................................................just don't ask him to sign a petition to ban e-bikes on non-motorized trails! ;-)

06-Nov-19
Heard he was a ok dude...Big into yoga and granola now! :-)

06-Nov-19
Pretty into yoga pants

06-Nov-19
Who??? Never heard of him.

06-Nov-19
^^. You know...... Whakamole..... JK Lou........:-)

06-Nov-19
Yes, Jaquomo rocks. Good luck on the big Muley!!!

06-Nov-19
Pay it forward guys! Excellent!

06-Nov-19
What??? Lou wears Yoga pants???? Well there goes our hunt! LOL!

Although, they are smooth and silky and quiet moving through the bush (No Pun Intended)~~ OR SO I HAVE HEARD!!!

06-Nov-19
No way Lou wears yoga pants#1 Iv never seem a pair with 3 legs #2 no man can handle THAT much female attention and the associated problems at his age.

06-Nov-19
My yoga instructor girlfriend handles the yoga pants duties much better than I would.. :-P

You nutjobs are too funny!

06-Nov-19
Lou is one of the best on here. Bought his Mathews Ovation from him a couple of years back,$225.00 shipped and he had just put new, high end strings and cables on it. Thanks again sir, and I hope you post some pics of that mule deer soon!

06-Nov-19
After the unfiltered xray of Lou, really don't want to see him in yoga pants. Things that make ya go.......brrrrrrr

All seriousness, Lou rocks.

08-Nov-19
"circle of positive energy will continue"

A wise ol' hippy chick guide saying? =D

Lou's one of the good guys. Much appreciated.

08-Nov-19
Gave me good advice on my cow moose hunt this year. Very much appreciated!!

• Sitka Gear