Franklin 09-Nov-19
bighorn 10-Nov-19
fubar racin 10-Nov-19
bighorn 11-Nov-19
Matt 11-Nov-19
COHOYTHUNTER 12-Nov-19
fubar racin 12-Nov-19
06-Nov-19
Or Friday...Site’s still up and that’s usually a sign!

06-Nov-19
Are they trying to steal Bowtech's thunder?

06-Nov-19
Elkman has spoken and Hoyt no longer has the ability to steal thunder from the almighty Bowtech!!!

06-Nov-19
Elkman loves Mathews bows.

06-Nov-19
Hoyt makes releases?

06-Nov-19
^^^ Yup, they’re trying to catch up to SpotHogg...Haaa! I think they’ve always had the 7th for their date...Therefore, no thunder stolen!!! Lol

07-Nov-19
Yawn

07-Nov-19
Tomorrow is today.....what`s up!!! Probably another industry phenomenon. I thought the Carbon Defiant Turbo couldn`t be improved, we`ll soon see.

07-Nov-19
Guys and girls stop wasting your precious hunting time and hard earned money chasing the latest and the greatest, sure fire bow technology out there. 10,000 ago due to lack of regulations, minute human population, and plentiful game roaming the Earth, hunters were able to put meat on the coals killing game at close range with a stone, simple stick and string bow and/or a spear. Today we lost the desire to close the distance when chasing game given archery technological advancement and plenty food in the supermarket. The fact that some hunters cannot kill game has only to do with their personal motivation to learn and practice patience, closeness, and weapon skills. Buying the latest hunting gadget will not change the amount of work and persistence a hunter has to deliver before killing game. Look closely in the mirror to see the weapon you need to improve upon.

NOTE: You will know that you are making progress when you alone decide it is time to downgrade your weapon to give the game a fair chance.

07-Nov-19
Lol...Ok!

07-Nov-19
SixLomaz speaks the truth!

07-Nov-19
So he knows how each of us hunt?!? Amazing! Can I get some lottery numbers with that...SMH

07-Nov-19
Well getting back on topic... it looks like hoyt has their 2020 target bows on their site but nothing new for hunting bows.

07-Nov-19
Hey Six, ever consider some of us simply like buying shiny new toys. lol!

07-Nov-19
All those who feel offended by my statement please come back home from Egypt, for you are in "The Nile" land. I do not know how each of you hunts but I recognize lack of personal motivation when I see, hear, or read it.

An out of topic example relates to a person with vitamin D deficiency who can choose the easy way by purchasing all the time the greatest vitamin D supplement concoction out there, or can choose to make long term diet changes to naturally balance the deficiency, this being the hard way as it requires personal motivation and persistence.

07-Nov-19
RX 4's (plural) and new aluminum bows are out, check out their instagram

07-Nov-19
Well getting back on topic... it looks like hoyt has their 2020 target bows on their site but nothing new for hunting bows.

07-Nov-19
Nothing wrong with buying new shiny toys as long as you understand the underlying cause of your urge. It is so easy to slip to the dark side when you confuse the need with the want.

07-Nov-19
See, now I get to keep my ‘hard earned money’, nothing new or exciting about the 2020 release...

So Bowtech tomorrow, right?!? Lol

07-Nov-19
RX4 Ultra= 34" ATA and 6 3/4 Brace looks like. 4.1 #'s

07-Nov-19
Gotta love these internet psychiatric sessions...and to think they’re free! God Bless America!

07-Nov-19
Do not forget about Mathews Inc marketing ploy by blurring the 2020 model in all pictures before official market release just to motivate your curiosity and appetite for "newer is always better" philosophy. The official release is November 14 I believe. It is an aluminum machined riser, split limbs, aggressive modular cams, string and cables, arrow rest, bow sight, quiver, stabilizer, and as a bonus for those still on the fence, the ability to customize colors, letoff, and how you will finance this magic bow. I say magic because it makes your money disappear from your account and appear elsewhere, while changing nothing in the field where after waiting for hours on end you still get less than 5 seconds to launch an arrow. Go for it if you do not see the long term consequences of such behavior..

07-Nov-19
You are welcome.

07-Nov-19
Lil day drinking started early...Lol

07-Nov-19
Holy hell. Shut up. People want to talk about new bows, not hear your opinion.

07-Nov-19
Nothing interesting from Hoyt but I’ll be watching the other company’s as I do WANT something new this year.

07-Nov-19
No kidding Ike

07-Nov-19
There are no "new" bows out there anymore. By the way, your statement "Holy hell", does it imply that you have sold your soul to the highest bidder?

07-Nov-19
What the hell are they using to spike Connecticut’s water with these days?! Whatever it is, it’s some pretty nasty chit!

07-Nov-19
In CT they are using high strength "democratic" extract to spike the drinking water. I am glad to count at least one hunter with decent sense of humor in this thread.

07-Nov-19
Humor?!? Oh that’s what that was? I got a headache.......but I still want to see some bows!

07-Nov-19
They did their release. It's EXACTLY what they had last year with with new names and another "new cam" from the 2003 era... This is just sad now. (Exactly what I expected) Time for some new leadership in Salt Lake. IMHO

07-Nov-19
Well, ELKLessMAN, sometimes there’s no need to ‘improve’ perfection! :)

07-Nov-19
A good product sells because of refined functionality not because of gimmicks and a race to the top mentality. Hoyt bows reached that functionality level with the first Defiant model few years back. Unfortunately the race to the top mentality drives market decisions today everywhere. One must understand limits in an otherwise presumably infinite universe. Having fun allright?

07-Nov-19
Ahhhh, good times...

07-Nov-19
It’s suppose to be puff puff pass.

07-Nov-19
Great, another sleepless night

07-Nov-19
Lancaster just released a video on the new carbon RX4 Alpha and the new aluminum Axius Alpha. Both 29.5 ATA.

07-Nov-19
The alpha is a game changer.

07-Nov-19
Exactly

[ig-zak(t)le]

ADVERB: Generally or mostly.

"It is exactly the same, except for all the obvious differences."

07-Nov-19
I am glad there isn’t any new major changes.

I really like shooting my RX 1 Ultra. This way I don’t have to sit and worry about the latest and greatest new tech.

07-Nov-19
I just found out SexNomas works for Bowtech….

07-Nov-19
Grubby made me lol

08-Nov-19
If Hoyt could hire a Mathews engineer to quiet them down

Maybe they could lose the 2lbs off rubber sticking out of every hole

08-Nov-19
Or just copy the technology like they did with “Hoyts new integrated arrow rest, dove tail mount”. :^)

08-Nov-19
"Or just copy the technology like they did with “Hoyts new integrated arrow rest, dove tail mount”. :^)"

Sorta like car manufacturers did after the first one put disc brakes on the front, or ABS, or fuel injection or a million other improvements. Doesn't mean the company that did it first, did it best.

08-Nov-19
Correct but it kinda demonstrates who’s leading the way and who is following.

I can’t believe they still need all that rubber to deaden the sound/vibration. Instead of engineering the vibration out.

Like apple with iPhones and where the Blackberry phone is now.

Again I’m not a Hoyt hater I’ve had several iterations of the Carbon bows and many before they made the Element. And they will all kill. :^)

They just are not leading anymore.

08-Nov-19
Hey Bou: Why is the Alpha a game changer?

08-Nov-19
"Correct but it kinda demonstrates who’s leading the way and who is following."

Oh, so Toyota is the only leader in car innovation and everyone follows? Or Ford, or Chevy... (We all know it's Toyota)

"I can’t believe they still need all that rubber to deaden the sound/vibration. Instead of engineering the vibration out."

I know, right. It's so much better to make a brass insert and wrap it with rubber, machine a hole, which in itself creates an area for sound to echo, then pop in said rubber wrapped brass thingie. LMAO....

Fanboys. Crack me the hell up. BTW, I have two Mathews in the stable and a Hoyt.

08-Nov-19
Bou why is the alpha a game changer??

Gotcha hook line and sinker!!

08-Nov-19

altitude sick's embedded Photo
altitude sick's embedded Photo
I have a 2019 flagship bow. But this is what I chose to hunt with tonight.

08-Nov-19
I’m still really enjoy shooting my Spyder 34 and Spyder Turbo, the wife loves her Element. We have 6 Hoyts on the wall none newer than 2013. I don’t get the 947 speed nocks on the strings. Seems like the strings carry enough of a load, then let’s hang 8 lbs of brass on them to gain a few FPS. Oh well maybe next year! Lol

08-Nov-19
Nothing really game changing for any of the releases this year...

08-Nov-19
The alpha is 29 1/2 inches of pure fury and technological advancement all wrapped up in a new camo pattern that will transform handheld bows and the standard by which others are measured

08-Nov-19
Almost fit it in your pocket...

08-Nov-19
Hoyt, Bowtech, PSE and Prime. I checked the 2020 latest and greatest hype out today. They did not even excite me enough to want to shoot them. BORING, all of them.

08-Nov-19
^Maybe these big name bow manufactures have plateaued out on what new, meaningful innovations they can dream of??

09-Nov-19
Maybe I’m wrong but it looks like the new hoyts are all 85% letoff too hopefully 80% is an option or there’s going to be a bunch of real sad guys.

09-Nov-19
The alpha is 29 1/2 inches of pure fury and technological advancement all wrapped up in a new camo pattern that will transform handheld bows and the standard by which others are measured

09-Nov-19
Pretty soon I have to go rob a bank to by a Hoyt

09-Nov-19
Haters

09-Nov-19
That’s all you got Bou...Lol

Bunch of last years Bow’s are hitting the classifieds and eBay...Be time to buy here soon! :-)

09-Nov-19
Very funny how people judge you from a simple comment (HATERS ) Unfortunately for you Thisismyhandle I’m not because I shoot a Hoyt bow

09-Nov-19
Those that talk about "vibration" must be new to compound bow shooting. The bows we had decades ago needed a wrist sling to keep them from jumping out of your hand...lol

There is no hand shock or vibration in modern compounds....it`s just bow manufacturers "talking points".

29 1/2" with a 6 1/8" brace height is a back country hunters dream.

10-Nov-19
With the 29 1/2'' does the string angle make it seem longer?

10-Nov-19
Shot the axius ultra, rx4 alpha, and bowtech revolt x, today the rx4 was pretty loud by my standards with about the same vibration as a early 2000s bow. The axius was a fairly nice bow a lot of the Hoyt sponge in the back wall has been cleaned up in it and the rx4. The bowtech was ok would have been easier to compare if bowtech would release 70s along with the 60s, but the wall felt good and it had a little less vibe at the shot than the hoyts but you’d expect that at 60 pounds.

11-Nov-19
Of the RX4 Alpha and the Axius Alpha which do you believe is the better bow not passing it on price. And why.

11-Nov-19
Were the cams on the vibey Hoyt synched?

12-Nov-19
There is nothing about this 2020 line up that has me excited. I have an RX1 and RX3. I shoot that RX1 better than previous hoyts and unless something revolutionary comes along, I'm good. In fact i think I'm gonna sell my RX3.

12-Nov-19
In my hand the rx4 is better than the rx1&3, but only for the more solid back wall and that’s a pretty minor improvement really. As far as cam sync I couldn’t tell you for sure just took a few quick shots but at the same time to me all the rx line has felt vibey and a little louder than I like. Bighorn I can’t say for sure since I didn’t shoot both in the alpha but my inclination is that the axius alpha would probably feel better to me than the rx4 alpha, but everyone has a personalized taste in bows.

• Sitka Gear