Ken Moody Safaris 09-Nov-19
altitude sick 09-Nov-19
StickFlicker 11-Nov-19
Linecutter 11-Nov-19
StickFlicker 13-Nov-19
Linecutter 13-Nov-19
09-Nov-19

Ken Moody Safaris's Link
Nothing is wasted in Africa and I am constantly surprised that even some hunters believe it is...very good article here.

09-Nov-19
I know I never wasted any meat in Kens camp. I ate every bit of it they cooked.

11-Nov-19
Thanks Ken. That was a nice short and to the point article. It would sure be nice if non-hunters and anti-hunters with negative opinions toward African hunting and/or trophy hunting would take the time to read it and educate themselves.

11-Nov-19
StickFlicker,

The for the Non-Hunter it would be and education and it would show them the benefits of hunting in Africa. The Anti-Hunters it would change nothing even though it benefits those in need of the protein provided. Anti-Hunters think that all these presentations are a farce, created by hunters as an excuse to kill animals. Anti-Hunters want NO ANIMAL killed by humans, the majority of them, if not all, are Vegetarians and see absolutely no reason for killing a living creature, because they feel the Native People of that area should be able to get their protein though a Vegetarian Diet. They really don't care about the human lives, they are more interested in saving animal lives. They don't want to believe that regulated hunting is beneficial to the animal population as a whole in Africa. They also believe it is just an excuse used by hunters when it is said that if Regulated Hunting is stopped that poaching will be come rampant again. Anti-Hunters live in their idealistic world where they believe they have evolved beyond the savagery of killing animals for food. They don't want to see the truth, that their goals will do more damage to the wild animal populations of the world in the long run, than hunting could ever think of doing. With the expansion of the human race, lands have been taken from the wild animals in housing and farming, and those animals will never recover from it. I watched a show where in Africa a whole community's crops were destroyed by elephants in one night, and the community retaliated against the elephants even though illegal. In this area no hunting was permitted. More and more of this will happen with the intrusion of man into Africa's wild spaces. Anti-hunters in Europe and on the North American Continent could care less about any of this, it doesn't affect them. You will never change them as a whole no matter what proof you present to them, because they are Zealots to their cause . DANNY

13-Nov-19

StickFlicker's Link
Agreed. Here is a somewhat related article about how the veegans belief that they are not hurting animals is really not at all accurate. It's written by an Australian farmer that tells how many animals are killed each year in order to grow the vegetables that veegans eat so that they can claim they don't harm animals...

13-Nov-19
I hadn't even thought about those animals having to die so the Vegan's can go meatless, let alone the ones that more than likely die in combines when a fields are being picked. Definitely going to have to remember that topic point. Less hunters and trappers, more animals are going to have to be killed one way or the other. As the age old saying goes "Out of sight, Out of mind." DANNY

• Sitka Gear