md5252 10-Nov-19
standswittaknife 10-Nov-19
Scooby-doo 10-Nov-19
RD in WI 10-Nov-19
Hessticles 10-Nov-19
SixLomaz 10-Nov-19
Shawn 11-Nov-19
10-Nov-19
Ok, I have some great hunting clothes but I am looking for a great warm but not heavy coverall. I am out of work at 2 everyday and I can be to my hunting spots by 2:15 and in a tree by 230 most days after work. I want something I can toss on over my work clothe with say a sweatshirt added and keep me warm for a couple hrs in temps from 20-30 degrees. I have the Cabelas extreme stand hunter bibs but they weigh a ton. I am having my kids order me the Red Head Silent Elite coverall for my B-day but looking for other ideas in a great coverall! Thanks! Shawn

10-Nov-19
Years ago I bought a couple of nice fleece Scentlok coveralls, mostly for the camo and fleece not necessarily the carbon part. I put these on over different weight insulated coveralls depending upon weather. I use a run of the mill "insulated coverall" from Cabelas and Bass Pro in semi- cold and then go to my MTO50 Whitetail Extreme when it`s really cold.

The problem is not many are making a good coverall anymore. Try finding a good camo fleece that you could put over any insulated coverall.

10-Nov-19
Franklin said it, not many hunting coveralls to choose from. I used to wear some from Cabelas but opted for the bibs and jacket years ago. That lets me put the bibs on and carry the jacket on evening hunts. Lots of times I won’t put the jacket on until an hour or so before dark. I’m in Texas though, so our “cold” is not your cold.

10-Nov-19
My buddy had “Refridge-a-wear” coverall. Stupid warm and relatively light weight. Not sure who makes them or if they do anymore but it was great.

10-Nov-19
First Lite north branch

10-Nov-19
Funny I have a Scent-Lok one I bought 15 years ago and love it but it is too light for what I need now. I wear the Scent-Lok fleece one to this day. It is Sky line Apparition camo. Like I said I have great hunting clothes for when I have time. I am looking for something warm and not real heavy to maximize my hunting time after work. Thanks, keep them coming!! Shawn

10-Nov-19
All Game Outfitters insulated coverall. I think I bought it at Fleet Farm - it is like wearing an oven. I carry it to my stand in my rucksack, wearing only my long johns. I wear an inexpensive fleece top and bottom over it and the level of warmth is sufficient to any hunting weather one might encounter in Wisconsin. Good luck.

10-Nov-19
I have the first lite sanctuary bibs and coat

10-Nov-19
Whatever you buy make sure is windproof fleece.

11-Nov-19
I guess for a coverall it is the Bass Pro shop ones. I want quick, lite weight and warm. Quiet would be nice too. Thanks! Shawn

• Sitka Gear