Two Feathers 17-Nov-19
BigOk 17-Nov-19
swampokie 17-Nov-19
SaltyB 17-Nov-19
Ghost425 17-Nov-19
KSBOW 18-Nov-19
APauls 18-Nov-19
12-Nov-19
It's been a few years and I need a new one. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

12-Nov-19
It's been a few years and I need a new one. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

12-Nov-19
I have an Extinguisher that I picked up last year. It has the adjustable tone from fawn to mature buck. It's easy to use, adjust and I've had success with it.

12-Nov-19
True Talker

12-Nov-19
I've had better responses from the Primos doe can than a grunt tube.

12-Nov-19
A good Fart works as good them dang Grunt tubes' if the aroma is just right it's easier to follow up with a snort wheeze!!!!

12-Nov-19
true talker

12-Nov-19
True talking X3. I think mine is over 15 years old.

12-Nov-19
True Talker here as well.

12-Nov-19

craigmcalvey's embedded Photo
craigmcalvey's embedded Photo
This year I’m using one I made myself! Its making hunting even more fun when I use stuff I source locally and make myself. The one in the picture without the tube is my go to right now.

12-Nov-19
I like the Primos Roar calls. Mine is a few years old. I don't know if they make it anymore.

I like it because I can make it loud. I had an old True talker, but I couldnt' get volume to get deer's attention as they walked through leaves.

12-Nov-19
X2 on the True Talker, I think its sounds great but doesnt reach out. Ive got the Primos Roar and it 100% pulled my 2018 buck in (grunting, not roaring lol)

12-Nov-19
Yep. True talker here as well.

12-Nov-19
I always had cheap primos or knight & hale grunt tubes. Worked well. I did pick up the extinguisher off Amazon this season and it's top quality and has good sound. Easy to adjust the pitch. I recommend that one

12-Nov-19
I wanted to hate the extinguisher and just keep using my trusty Primos "roar"... But a friend kept pushing the extinguisher. First hunt with it I called in a 5pt. A few weeks later I used the bleat and called in a nice 9pt that I ended up killing. That call has worked awesome for me. Despite being an "infomercial" product... It's great in my experience!

14-Nov-19
True talker for several years then last Christmas got a extinguisher and it works pretty good, have called in half dozen or so deer this fall including a nice 8 pt last evening.

14-Nov-19
I really liked the old HS True Talker, but the past several years I’ve been using an older MAD buck growler with a snort/wheeze chamber attached, and have had good results with it. A-Way outdoors used to make one that had a 1/4” piece of surgical tubing attached to the tube, and you sucked air in through the tubing to operate it. It sounded better than any other grunt call I’ve heard, but you couldn’t get any volume out of it.

14-Nov-19
Lot of beans and lower trumpet practice does the job.

17-Nov-19
RTD calls in grafton Illinois.. 20 bucks, handmade wooden calls,, sound and work excellent....they have a website.

17-Nov-19
I also use the Extinguisher call and like it. In addition to what Supernaut said the Extinguisher won't freeze up in cold weather.

17-Nov-19
True Talker

17-Nov-19
True talker

17-Nov-19
Another vote for the original True Talker. Called in a whole lot of bucks with it.

17-Nov-19
Flextime has proven deadly for me

18-Nov-19
I really like the primos roar!

18-Nov-19
I've got a MAD call that was designed for roar but I love the grunt. It's not for little bucks.

• Sitka Gear