Jebediah 14-Nov-19
Jebediah 14-Nov-19
shiloh 14-Nov-19
shane 17-Nov-19
standswittaknife 17-Nov-19
Bigwoodshunter 17-Nov-19
Candor 18-Nov-19
13-Nov-19
Has anybody contacted Treewalker tree stands lately? Not answering phone and no reply to email. Maybe they’re out hunting. Thanks in advance for any insights.

13-Nov-19
Buy a lone wolf

13-Nov-19
I tried. I gave the guy my money, but then I couldn’t catch it. It was too fast for me. Just looking to buy some replacement cables.

13-Nov-19
Lw is made in the us, there is no other like it, I have been using the same climber for over 15 years, with xl belts it’s a game changer. Plus it weights 15# 16# with my small fanny pack and Sitka outfit.

13-Nov-19
Treewalker was made in TN

13-Nov-19
Was made in TN? Are they still in business?

13-Nov-19
Ya seems good ol tree craper isn’t picking up the phone or emails, gotta go with a reputable company like lone wolf, stand up guys! Great customer service as I have never needed them lol

13-Nov-19
I don’t know Jeb.....I’ve never needed them. I have a LW, but it hangs in the shed. Would probably work for my wife, but it’s not sized for men.

13-Nov-19
Dang, thought I had a fan club. Not related to that company, though, so not able to pull and strings to help get them to respond.

14-Nov-19
Treewalker tree stands website says they have shut down manufacturing but accessories are still available online.

14-Nov-19
Lol ya great product. Lone wolf is for men, I have a size 13 shoe and am 6’3” at 223lbs, lift daily, I think I’m plenty man enough, stand fits me perfectly.

14-Nov-19
Wow, I missed that, I will have to read more carefully—thanks Greg!

14-Nov-19
Wow, ok I see it now—right there in big red letters at the top of their web site...

14-Nov-19
Just messing with you bigwoods!! But I am 6’5” and weigh about 265. I look like a skwerl perched on a not when I’m in my lone wolf;). Keeps me awake though!!! Hate treewalker is out of the game, but to be honest customer service was never their strong suit

17-Nov-19
I read on another forum that the owner has/had cancer. I would love to have another one and also a set of replacement cables for the one I have now.

I sold two lone wolfs after I bought the Treewalker. It is by far the best climbing stand I have ever had.

17-Nov-19
I own two treewalker stands .. absolutely love them. They are in pristine condition since I only typically get to hunt one week a year i Ohio but wouldn’t sell then for another stand.

17-Nov-19
LONE WOLF BOYS

18-Nov-19
Lone Wolf good to pack and carry. Quiet stand.

Treewalker easier to climb with IMO, welded to the tree and more comfortable.

Have both, use both, but they have different pros and cons.

• Sitka Gear