Ghost425 02-Feb-20
Empty Freezer 02-Feb-20
Medicinemann 02-Feb-20
ElkNut1 03-Feb-20
Scott in Camo 06-Feb-20
Charlie Rehor 06-Feb-20
13-Nov-19

ElkNut1 's Link
Guys, here's the clip that was referred to last year pertaining to the Vets hunt we had the honor & privilege to be a part of. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did just being there with these Heroes! All those that have served, Thank You!

ElkNut/Paul

13-Nov-19
Good stuff Paul...

13-Nov-19
Excellent work Paul! Had to be amazingly rewarding to be able to be a part of that!

13-Nov-19
Great video, Paul...the Vet's reaction was priceless!

Thanks for supporting our Veterans!

13-Nov-19
Nice job Paul! Your true red white n blue colors shine bright! You my friend are a great American and a great man!

13-Nov-19
Nice work Paul, that's a great endeavor! I get stuck "guiding" my 72 yr. old Vet every year (aka dad) who still carries grenede shraprel in his leg and who still outhunts 90% of my buddies in their forties.. Greatfull for such a role model and greatful for all that have served!

14-Nov-19
Paul-

Great stuff. Good on you for putting that together. That vets reaction and thankfulness after finding that bull??.....tears. Love those guys...all battle vets, for what they went through.

Thanks for sharing

14-Nov-19
Inspiring

14-Nov-19
Wow. That all I got.

14-Nov-19
Priceless! Thank all you vets past, present and future who have kept us free and made all these things possible in our great country, America! The true heroes.

14-Nov-19
Happy to share, thank you!

Those guys were so appreciative it was unreal! They'd not seen Elk Country in all its glory like they experienced that week. Their enthusiasm for the hunt was unmatched. Not for one single moment did they ever complain or say they were getting tired & they got drug through the ringer as we covered countless miles, no kidding. They were able to enjoy the true experience & realization of an OTC Public Land elk hunt. We all came out better people at the end of that week! -- No doubt lots of heroes out there among us!

ElkNut/Paul

14-Nov-19
Thanks for sharing Paul - well done!

14-Nov-19
God Bless you Paul for bringing people together like that. Priceless

14-Nov-19
That’s the beauty and power of the outdoors, it’s soul therapy!

Great job on you guys taking them! Video moved me to emotion!

14-Nov-19
thanks for sharing

14-Nov-19
Well done gentlemen. Unforgettable memory for this veteran. Outstanding video.

14-Nov-19
Simply awesome.

14-Nov-19
Simply beautiful!

14-Nov-19
Thank you for helping take these guys out.

Great video.

14-Nov-19
Great job! Thanks for sharing and giving back.

14-Nov-19
Thanks for sharing. Thanks for giving back.

15-Nov-19
Amazing video and kudos to Paul. Thank you to all the Veterans that make our lifestyles possible!

15-Nov-19
Agree, that was outstanding!

On Veterans day I called my veteran friend (90 years old) Walt and wished him a great day and thanked him for his service. As we talked on the phone he tried to tell me a little bit about what he had been through. He broke down and said, "ya know Bob, even after 70 years I still can't talk about somethings".

God bless our vets and prayers for what they have gone through.

15-Nov-19
Fantastic! What you did is amazing and wonderful!

15-Nov-19
Great job and thanks for sharing with them, and with us!

I host a wounded veteran fly fishing program at my fishery every summer. The joy it brings to them is priceless. Anything we can do to give back is not nearly enough repayment for their sacrifices.

15-Nov-19
Wow, got me all choked up. Thanks for sharing Paul!

15-Nov-19
Very cool.. what it’s about..

17-Nov-19
Great job Paul, as usual, one happy soldier right there... thanks for doing what a true patriot does...

17-Nov-19
Brought a tear to my eye. Nicely done, and GOD bless the USA and the freedoms we have because of guys like these. USAF, my best, Paul

17-Nov-19
Dang....choked me up. God bless those guys and thanks for sacrificing a piece of your own season to help them out.

Was this in Idaho, Paul?

17-Nov-19
Guys, you aren't alone here showing human emotions. There wasn't an eye that wasn't misting up there on the mountain when Jerry (the guy who took the bull) showed his heartfelt feelings for his buddies who didn't make it back, he said that bull was for them, then he named a couple of them! Man that was so unexpected & hard hitting we were speechless guys. All 3 of them shared the same sentiments, it was truly an awesome day of team work elk hunting!

Midwest, yes it was an Idaho OTC hunt, I'd never been in that area previous so we were all in untouched territory! It was a life changing elk hunt for me! Thanks!

ElkNut/Paul

17-Nov-19
Great video.

17-Nov-19
Great video!!

18-Nov-19
Excellent, Thanks for doing that.

18-Nov-19
Paul, you are the salt of the earth...

18-Nov-19
That was simply great. What emotion!

18-Nov-19
Lump in the throat after watching fantastic video. Thanks to all for all they do great video.

18-Nov-19
That was great, Thank you for sharing with us. Thank you Paul for the giving and sharing that you do. To all the men and women that serve and have served our great nation as well as their families....Thank you

18-Nov-19
Joe is a personal friend of mine. He has told me about this hunt 58 times at least! LOL

I will be glad when he kills his first archery bull. He refuses to get a rifle bull tag until he gets one with his bow.

18-Nov-19
Pretty good stuff! Thanks for doing this and sharing

18-Nov-19
Freaking awesome!

31-Jan-20
Such a great video. Thanks Paul for taking those Vets on a hunt they will never forget and thanks for sharing!

31-Jan-20
Thanks for bringing it back up. Watched it again. Totally AWESOME video. Thank you guys for making it happen for our best of the best!

31-Jan-20
Very good video!

31-Jan-20
Wow

31-Jan-20
Missed this before. Beautiful! Thanks Pauls!

31-Jan-20
Are you kidding me!!! His feeling after recovering that bull!

May we never forget that feeling.

Great stuff right here, thank you for doing this.

31-Jan-20
WOW!!! Not sure how I missed this a few months ago? GREAT JOB!!!

01-Feb-20
Thank you Paul and all those involved. Fantastic video that brought tears to my eyes. I can't imagine what those guys go thru every day. I can imagine that hunt being great therapy!!

Also want to thank all veterans for their service!!!

01-Feb-20
Spine tingling regardless of how often it is watched.

01-Feb-20
Brings a tear to the eye.........thanks so much for this.

01-Feb-20
Thanks for supporting our troops elknut. It's great to see people going out of there way to help the soldiers who protect our most basic freedoms. May God Bless them ALL.

01-Feb-20
Uffdah.

01-Feb-20
Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing and a special thanks to the vets for their service. Percy

01-Feb-20
Great video and thanks for helping veterans experience the outdoors they've earned it!

01-Feb-20
Outstanding Thanks for sharing!!!

02-Feb-20
Very kool!

Thanks

Robb

02-Feb-20
Thank you for doing this guys! Thank you vets!

Great work, thanks for sharing.

02-Feb-20
Way to go Paul and the Elknut team! That's easily one of the top elk videos I have ever watched! Thanks for sharing.

02-Feb-20
That’s as good as it gets right there. You’re the man Paul and as veteran I’d like to thank you for giving back in such a special way. Kudos brother

02-Feb-20
From a veteran and the father of 2 veterans God Bless you Paul and your crew for doin what you do.

02-Feb-20
I missed this when it was first released. I so enjoy finding these "pearls" at a later time!! Some pretty powerful comments....like Joe saying that he hadn't even been taking his PTSD meds while on the hunt....or Jerry (when he is standing over his kill) saying that he can never repay for the experience (as if he hadn't "prepaid" already (Great stuff!)…..

03-Feb-20
Jake, you're spot on, we could never repay these guys for their service, I was happy to be a part of that hunt even if it only brought back a spark of enjoyment into their well deserved lives. My Son & I enjoyed every minute with these guys, they were awesome!

Thanks everyone for your comments!

ElkNut/Paul

06-Feb-20
That was great. Thanks for sharing.

06-Feb-20
Everyone wins. Great event....

• Sitka Gear