tracr 19-Nov-19
smarba 20-Nov-19
Beav 20-Nov-19
Treeline 20-Nov-19
Outdoorsdude 20-Nov-19
Supernaut 20-Nov-19
15-Nov-19

tracr's Link
All, I've been a bowhunter for over a decade now. I am currently taking a statistics course as part of an MBA program and would love if you all could help me with a survey that I created about an alternative small-game point to the standard spring-arm type small game point. I am not selling anything, and I have no intentions of selling anything, this is a fake company and a fake product that is not available for sale. I would love if enough of you could help me out by filling out the survey for me, it should take less than 3 minutes to do. Please follow the link to take the 8-question survey! Thanks!

15-Nov-19
Damn five people have never used a judo point? Y'all are missing out.

15-Nov-19
You should have asked if a tall, good looking blonde in camo was part of the marketing campaign would you be more likely to buy them.

15-Nov-19
The flaw in the survey is that there are Judos and there are imitations... which are all JUNK. I know this, because I have trashed a pile of imitators and have yet to kill a Zwickey.

15-Nov-19
I love muzzys version with the chisel tip. It's a ruthless head! But if you hit a log it's going through it.

15-Nov-19
Done, I always just use blunts on small game.

15-Nov-19
Done. Good luck on your project

15-Nov-19
Done.

16-Nov-19
Complete.

16-Nov-19
I dont use the judo point only because I prefer the G5 SGH.

16-Nov-19
Done. I was probably little help from the market research viewpoint, though, as I was completely happy with my current supply of spring type heads and was happy with blunts until I began using the springy ones to recover more arrows when rabbit hunting.

16-Nov-19
done. good luck with your project.

16-Nov-19
done

16-Nov-19
Done. I’m with Marty...I use blunts cuz I hate springs.

16-Nov-19
That is why the WY and NE guys visit CO because they like blunts!

17-Nov-19
Thank you all for taking the survey! I currently (18:20 CST) have 70 responses, which is a pretty good number for me to achieve a high level of confidence in the data. If I can reach 250 responses by 2019-11-26, then I'll be able to reach my goal for my confidence interval for the survey.

17-Nov-19
I shot a grouse out of a tree this year. My judo tipped arrow sailed into oblivion after busting through both wing bones and the top of the breast.

18-Nov-19
If there ever is a new head in development i hope the person doing it reads this post and considers a glue on version and/or some 200, 250 and 300 grain options to match broadheads in those weights. I stump shoot a ton and the points out there all have issues

19-Nov-19
I've managed 17 more replies in the past two days, so I only need 13 to reach 100! I guess surveymonkey cuts off free users at 100, so that is my new goal and limit. Again, I'll be sharing the outcome with the forum, as well as some excerpts from my paper(s) related to the study once it is complete, basically over the next four weeks.

20-Nov-19
I use rubber blunts because I've broken way too many arrows with Judo here in NM where even our softest natural targets (cactus, yucca, sand banks) have plenty of rocks nearby or behind. Rubber blunts allow me a dozen or more practice shots while I'm hiking versus Judo (or similar) typically end up breaking an arrow within 2-3 shots...

20-Nov-19
I us all rubber blunts as well.

20-Nov-19
Done. Good luck with your survey!

20-Nov-19
"If the product were available today, how likely would you be to buy the product?"

Since I own 3 judo's in the correct weight, and have owned them for decades....

20-Nov-19
Done, best of luck to you!

• Sitka Gear