itshot 23-Nov-19
GhostBird 23-Nov-19
GF 23-Nov-19
Scar Finga 24-Nov-19
22-Nov-19

DoeFever's Link
Thoughts on these semi-auto bows?

22-Nov-19
I would call it more a pump or bolt action than semi automatic.

22-Nov-19
Yes good point JohnMC

22-Nov-19
Haha jorg builds some really interesting stuff

22-Nov-19
I love his pop bottle revolving arrow gun. Definitely an inventive mind.

22-Nov-19
Oh great....thoughts? It’s not Archery. Just like a crossbow isn’t. Archery is a vertical bow with a string and an arrow. But this is the way Archery is going. Make it easier to fill a tag.

22-Nov-19
I think we need more open minds in the hunting world. An invention like the could revolutionize the game! Io think if we had more liberal minds involved, the hunting landscape could be very different in about 10 years

23-Nov-19
He defiantly builds some cool stuff. German ingenuity at it's finest.

23-Nov-19
When a pack of demented raccoons attack you’d wish you had something like this. Zip zip zip zip and zip . What a history changer this would been 1492 and beyond

23-Nov-19
Snag.... He’s using a vertical bow..... a string..... and an arrow. Just sayin.

Remember the “Draw Lock” product that came out about a decade ago ?? That held back your draw on your compound for you until you hit the release trigger. That was more akin to a crossbow......

23-Nov-19
This has been on Facebook for months now, guy from China makes them. A lot more defined. They say the design goes back a long time ago.

23-Nov-19
I love this guy. His delivery always puts a twinkle in my eye. He’s the John Moses Browning of plywood weaponry LOL

23-Nov-19
I see that Big Bear. But the additional thing to the setup is “an arrow delivery add-on”....not just a bow, string and arrow. Whatever floats your boat. “Liberal minds, open minds, revolutionize”...oh great. Let’s just change Archery into something different. Don’t you like what we have now? I can just see some guy launching multiple arrows at a running deer.

23-Nov-19
That thing is awesome. What an engineering mind...… Must be a hoot to be his kids!

23-Nov-19
This would work well in conjunction with bait. No need to extend seasons with this kind of effectiveness available.

;-)

23-Nov-19
If he makes one fully automatic I’m in...... ;-)

23-Nov-19
Genius, love it!

23-Nov-19
this is so next-level.....waiting for the auto-cock-auto-feed xbow version, the 'e-xbow'... that will be good times for all....especially when used with a falcon (or e-bike if you're just a dumb denier) with sustainable solar charging stations through out public land

amazon should put out a whole package... the e-x-bow with a tesla truck, 2 falcons (or dumb e-bikes for the ignorant types) in the bed, all fully loaded with latest on-x app, full sitka gear in opti-corn packed in an ozonics tote, and 3 garmin inReach (backups for the backups) and any permit at a price guarantee

maybe throw in a few free fake name registrations on the BS for the CT & MA customers.... oh wait, they're already free

this is progress, real progress

23-Nov-19
Yep, very cool... but, wait for the multi arrow shotgun bow. It will be a game changer, point & shoot.

23-Nov-19
“I can just see some guy launching multiple arrows at a running deer.”

We had a running boar target at our Trad shoot and my older son nocked 2 arrows on his Kodiak repro....Hit it with both. On the fly.

LMAO!

24-Nov-19
I think it's cool and very impressive engineering!

Not for hunting, but I would love to shoot it:)

• Sitka Gear