midwest 24-Nov-19
JTV 24-Nov-19
BC173 26-Nov-19
JTV 26-Nov-19
BC173 26-Nov-19
KC 26-Nov-19
The last savage 26-Nov-19
24-Nov-19
Hang stand on public ground and bring in your climbing sticks every hunt? Who else does this and what is your method of putting them on while climbing up?

24-Nov-19

JTV's Link
read thru this, see link ^^ ...... https://forums.bowsite.com/tf/bgforums/thread.cfm?threadid=487259&messages=40&forum=2

24-Nov-19
A million YouTube vids, you just need to decide which system seems best for you.

24-Nov-19
Just 4 sticks, was planning on hanging few different stand. Pack in sticks n pack out leaving stand in tree. More so to keep the thugs from stealing

24-Nov-19

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
I built my own. 2 double steps with an aider attached. Very quiet and lightweight. Relatively compact compared to my LW sticks.

24-Nov-19
Want to be min of 20’ hang first at waist height, n maybe attach 3 to my harness using paracord loop, lineman belt would act at my tree strap once I’m in my stand.

24-Nov-19

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
This gets me 20 feet at half the weight and WAY less bulk.

24-Nov-19

26-Nov-19
To do a rope modification, where can you buy the cress buttons and rope?

26-Nov-19

JTV's embedded Photo
JTV's embedded Photo
Karst Sports for the rope, 8 mm Static, you can get it per ft. .... the button you have to check with the stick mfgers .... I went with 10 ft for the bottom two sticks and 8.5 ft for the top two sticks, I sprayed the loose ends of the rope gray on my bottom two so I can ID them easily ... so order 50 ft of rope so you can tie the loops that go over the button, after cutting I burn the ends and rubber dip about two inches ... you can kinda see in the pic of the loop over the button....

26-Nov-19
Thanks JTV. Appreciate your help. The video was spit on.

26-Nov-19
Midwest would you care to explain how you get 20' with 4 steps. I am new to this style of hunting so just curious as to your method

26-Nov-19

The last savage's embedded Photo
The last savage's embedded Photo
I built this set. They weight 1 lb each. 9mm 1600lb dyneema cord,, i need to build 1 more i can easily get 15 ft to platform w 4. They work crazy good!!!! I NEVER leave them,,sometimes if i kno im coming back ill leave the stand and pull the stix. I can put um up fast and,quiet .i built the to stack tight together while carrying.

• Sitka Gear