Bake 28-Nov-19
JTV 28-Nov-19
Jaquomo 28-Nov-19
Paul@thefort 28-Nov-19
28-Nov-19

Ken Moody Safaris's Link
Ha, ha, ha

28-Nov-19
I saw that video yesterday and am still laughing. Hilarious...I know how she feels!

28-Nov-19
You mean that’s not Pat???

28-Nov-19
So awesome!!

28-Nov-19
Bwahaha sounds like me this year!

28-Nov-19
Yup, we’ve all been there and sometimes the inside hurt just gets out.

But seriously, I don’t think t-roy was supposed to make the clip from Kodiak of jtreeman , public.

28-Nov-19
Oh my goodness, sooo cute and such honest emotion coming from her. We can all relate to her I’m sure. She’s passionate about killing a deer which is super awesome. Dad just needs to keep taking her out and I’m sure she’ll get plenty of deer in the years to come.

28-Nov-19
Yep, that was me last year, lmao! What a cutie, I’m taking my 6yr old granddaughter on her first hunt in December. We’ll see how she reacts

28-Nov-19
Buddy sent that to me yesterday. Almost too soon to laugh, that was me last Tuesday!

28-Nov-19
That’s exactly how I felt last night after a doe started blowing and spooked the buck that was one step away from getting shot :-( (other than the lack of expletives in her video)

That is hilarious!!

28-Nov-19
I can feel it. I did something similar last night. First mature buck of the whole season. 40 yards and drawn. Couldn’t get him stopped. And he walked out of my life

28-Nov-19
ROFLMAO !! ........ know that feeling all to well ........

28-Nov-19
Ha! Thanks for the holiday laugh! The whole house full of girlfriends relatives are laughing now!

28-Nov-19
YEP!

• Sitka Gear