Irishwhiskey1 02-Dec-19
Adrenaline Russ 02-Dec-19
Ironman79 03-Dec-19
Adrenaline Russ 03-Dec-19
Adrenaline Russ 04-Dec-19
tthomas 05-Dec-19
29-Nov-19

Adrenaline Russ's embedded Photo
Last year's Auction Winner Doug with son Zane and Zane's Bear!!
Last year's Auction Winner Doug with son Zane and Zane's Bear!!

Adrenaline Russ's Link
Hello Fellow Bowsiters,

Deer season is wrapping up in Manitoba, so it’s time for the Annual Christmas Auction!! Shelley and I are excited to run this auction (started by Ron and Jeannine Dare) for another year.

The rules will be the same as in the past:

1. Bowsite, it's owners, employees, and its sponsors are not affiliated, or responsible for this auction or any issues regarding from it, nor will be held liable if any problems arise.

2. Adrenaline Outfitters Ltd. will not receive any monies generated from this auction. All funds generated from this auction will be donated to the charity of the winning bidders choice.

3. The Auction will run until 15:00:00 CST, December 20, 2019. If the bidding slows down prior to that, Shelley and I will give a 24 hour notice for the Auction to be closed.

4. You are bidding on an all-inclusive hunt, with tags and taxes included. This hunt may be taken in 2020 or 2021 available dates (please contact me for availability). At this time, it will probably be 2021 as we have only 4 available spots for 2020.

5. This is not a leftover or fill in hunt. You pick your dates (based on current openings at time of Auction close).

6. To claim your hunt, the Auction winner must donate to their charity of choice, their full bidded amount, then produce the tax deductible receipt showing the date and amount donated. Once that is provided, we will confirm your hunt dates and complete all booking forms.

Shelley and I would like to thank Bowsite for providing this opportunity to us.

If you have any questions about the hunt, travel, logistics, etc., please ask on this thread in case others had the same question.

Good luck and thanks in advance to all bidders.

Russ and Shelley Mehling/Adrenaline Outfitters Ltd.

29-Nov-19
I’ll start it off at $2000.

—jim

01-Dec-19
Great start JTreeman!

Jeannine and I always felt this was a way for us to give back and create our own feel good gift to ourselves at Christmas with running the Christmas Auction.. Seeing it continue is awesome. If anyone is skeptical, let me say here an now, Russ has absolutely the best bear area in Manitoba in my opinion. I came to this conclusion with the opportunity to guide there last spring for a short time. When I first started guiding back in I believe 1980, that area was always our biggest producer of bears and the biggest bears.

Good luck to Russ, Shelley and the winning bidder.

01-Dec-19
I'll take it to $2500.

01-Dec-19
Make it $2600.00

01-Dec-19
Ok, twist my arm, I’ll do $2700.

—jim

01-Dec-19
$3,000.00

Rich

02-Dec-19

Here is Doug's (last years auction winner) with his other son Samuel with Samuel's first bear!
Here is Doug's (last years auction winner) with his other son Samuel with Samuel's first bear!
Happy December Bowsiters.

Hate to add more rules to the Auction, but when you are bidding, please name the charity you intend to donate to. Part of the fun last year was seeing all the worthy causes everyone listed. And who knows, it may lead to more donations for that particular charity.

Back to bidding...

02-Dec-19
Russ, forgot that part.

St. Judes Children's Hospital

02-Dec-19
I would like to bid $3300 for St. JUDE Children's hospital.

02-Dec-19
Hey Ken!! Thanks for the bid, good luck!!

I'll post openings for 2020 and 2021 tomorrow after I confirm a few more things.

Russ - Adrenaline Outfitters

03-Dec-19
$3500 to Prichard Prep

03-Dec-19

Good to see you bidding Logan! Good Luck!!

For 2020, we have 4 tags available, and these are the dates that are available:

May 4-8, up to 4 spots.

May 11-15, 1 spot.

June 8-12, up to 4 spots.

For 2021, this is what is available:

May 10-14, up to 4 spots.

May 17-21, up to 6 spots.

May 24-28, 1 spot.

June 7-11, up to 6 spots.

June 14-18, up to 4 spots.

All these dates/openings are subject to change.

Russ Mehling/Adrenaline Outfitters

04-Dec-19

Adrenaline Russ's Link
Speaking of Auction Hunts, this is the Pope & Young Auction Winner from the hunt we donated to Pope & Young this past April. Cindy has hunted with us for many years and got a GREAT deal on this hunt!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5oaTkClN8I/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Russ Mehling/Adrenaline Outfitters

05-Dec-19
How about $4,000 to CHAS. https://chascalgary.ca/ If you add up all the donations for this hunt, then I will match them. If I win this hunt, PM me or Ron and I will donate the hunt to the best cause.

• Sitka Gear