JB 01-Jan-20
Trial153 02-Jan-20
Cut2Kill 03-Jan-20
hybridbowman 04-Jan-20
hybridbowman 04-Jan-20
29-Nov-19

Bill V - Iron Will 's embedded Photo
Bill V - Iron Will 's embedded Photo
Thanks for all the success stories I'm getting guys. I really appreciate all the feedback. By the way, we have free shipping on all broadheads and free engraving on our k1 Ultralight Knives through Monday.

29-Nov-19
Awesome. That K1 knife is a great knife!

29-Nov-19
Thanks Justin! I used it on 8 animals this year myself and I'm really happy with it.

02-Dec-19
Free shipping on all products and free engraving on our k1 Ultralight Knives ends at midnight tonight.

27-Dec-19
Looking forward to the wider cut version in January.

27-Dec-19
Wider cut version? Interesting. This is the first I've heard of it.

27-Dec-19
Just got the s125 broadheads for Christmas this year, hoping to use one on an elk come this fall!

27-Dec-19
Really solid head heads. I have bunch of them. Looking forward to the seeing the wider blade configuration and maybe ordering some.

29-Dec-19
Wider cut version will be more for whitetail and bear hunters or if you have higher KE I would think.

29-Dec-19
Lots of game where a wider cut won't hunt anything. I like to have the option to tailor my setups to what I think I best suited for that game a location.

29-Dec-19
What are the measurements of the standard, and the wider cut ?

29-Dec-19
I checked out the wider one a couple weeks ago and it looks interesting for those who like the wide profile broadheads. Solid as hell and balanced like all the IW products. If I hunted whitetails or bears out of a tree I'd probably switch to that.

29-Dec-19
Lou where where you able to handle the newer profile?

29-Dec-19

Barty1970's embedded Photo
Barty1970's embedded Photo
Broadhead tuning part II BH and FP hitting the same point...and when the Ironwill BH steel is waaaaay harder than that of the Field Point

29-Dec-19
Nice broadhead just over hyped.

31-Dec-19
Hey Bill - shot 2 nice does with one of mine this year. Flew straight and went right thru. Was very pleased with the performance. Only needs a little touch up and I’ll be ready for more next year.

31-Dec-19

Ermine's embedded Photo
Ermine's embedded Photo
Put an Iron Will thru this mtn goat. Very Accurate tough broadhead and very sharp

31-Dec-19

Ermine's embedded Photo
Ermine's embedded Photo
This big guy went down quick after I put an Ironwill thru him. The broadhead blew thru this moose. And was razor sharp ready for the next animal.

31-Dec-19
I agree with Glunker.

31-Dec-19
Would you do any custom engraving on the Broadhead or just the knife. Could be a cool gift.

01-Jan-20
Congrats JB & Ermine! We do custom engrave broadheads with text on the back beveled edges. Check out the "Custom Shop" page on our website for examples. We do the engraving at cost and some guys really like it. I understand why people might say our broadheads are over hyped. This isn't from our marketing though, which is minimal, but rather from our customers. The stories of penetration, durability and edge retention are way beyond what people have come to expect from a broadhead. This is the reason the word has spread in my opinion.

01-Jan-20
Well said Bill. Those are the exact reasons I like your broadheads. I pull a lower draw weight and still get great penetration. Both of my does were complete pass thru shots.

The over hyped statement could be used when anyone is describing their favorite broadhead.

02-Jan-20
Over hyped..maybe however you have lot of bowhunters pretty impressed with the heads. I put one through a woodland caribou this fall and would have had no problem using the same head a couple days later if the right moose came along.

03-Jan-20

Cut2Kill's embedded Photo
Cut2Kill's embedded Photo
50 Yard shot. Complete pass through at 58 pounds. Vented 125.

04-Jan-20

hybridbowman's embedded Photo
I experienced poor blood trails despite good shot placement but they did killed. positive thing is perfect silent flight and very good penetration out of my recurve I wish they could be available in 1 1/2 » wide

04-Jan-20

06-Jan-20
Congrats guys and thanks for the feedback!

• Sitka Gear