Pyrannah 30-Nov-19
Pickahair 30-Nov-19
c5ken 01-Dec-19
TNRAMBLINMAN 02-Dec-19
olebuck 02-Dec-19
Pat Lefemine 02-Dec-19
Shawn 05-Dec-19
30-Nov-19
Please note any highly recommended outfitters in southern Iowa.

30-Nov-19

leo17's Link
Steve Hanson Straight arrow outfitters. He’s in zone 5. Sponsor here. That’s the go to guy for Iowa. You won’t be disappointed

30-Nov-19
Public is pretty damn good

30-Nov-19
Fountain outfitting (Paul Fountain) I killed my biggest archery w him 164 in 07 and buddy killed 179 w him in 2010, same 700acre farm. Takes 4 yrs to draw archery tag though. U hang your own sets w him which suits me anyway, good luck! U won’t be disappointed w him!

01-Dec-19
Shermoe adventures LLC Bryant Shermoe 586-212-4319 One of the best. You will not be disappointed

02-Dec-19
Thanks to all for replies.I have four points so I should be able to get tag. Knew Steve way back in the mid 90s when he first started and he was top notch even then.

02-Dec-19
I went last year - I hunted with Chad Johnson at Midwest Antler company.

I can't give a better review - unreal place - set up for bow hunting- tons of deer - accommodations are great, food great, and tons and tons of big bucks...

02-Dec-19

Pat Lefemine's embedded Photo
Nice mature 8 killed while hunting with Steve Hanson
Pat Lefemine's embedded Photo
Nice mature 8 killed while hunting with Steve Hanson
Steve Hanson is the only one I have experience with, but I was extremely impressed with his ethics, hard work and properties! The price was extremely reasonable and included both superb lodging, great food, and great hunting. I also killed a great buck.

05-Dec-19
Public, unless you only have a week. If you have a couple 3 weeks public can be awesome and a whole lot cheaper. Shawn

• Sitka Gear