BOWUNTR 11-Dec-19
Hessticles 11-Dec-19
EmbryOklahoma 11-Dec-19
sticksender 12-Dec-19
wooddamon1 12-Dec-19
EmbryOklahoma 13-Dec-19
wooddamon1 15-Dec-19
03-Dec-19
Today is giving Tuesday. As a way for me to give back to bowhunting today I will buy a Pope and Young membership for the first person who is not currently a member to reply to this post. I challenge all of the other Pope and Young members here to do the same. Who's with me?

03-Dec-19
Very nice. Although I have not had an animal that would make p&y minimum yet. Someday

03-Dec-19
Once again the misconceptions of the club come up.

You do not have to have an animal that qualifies to join the club.

—jim

03-Dec-19
Chris, you do not have to take a record book animal to be a member of Pope and Young. Any bowhunter can, and should, be a member. As the first person to respond I will gladly sign you up if you so desire. If we could get all the members here to sign one more bowhunter up it could have a pretty nice impact! Thanks!

03-Dec-19
I’m in Justin.

As a Life Member of Pope and Young, I will gladly pick up for a new member!

03-Dec-19
I am not a member, and I am replying to this thread. :) TYVM!

03-Dec-19
Justin, if you sign up Chris S, I got TrapperKayak.

PM me Trapper and we’ll get you signed up!

03-Dec-19
Great work here Gents!!! (and inspiring)!

I will add one additional membership as well....PM me!

One of the best decisions a lover of the outdoors can make to help conservation and perpetuate our beloved bow hunting on to the next generation!

The P&Y Club is full of really knowledgeable people that are willing to help on any number of topics.

And yes, the conventions are a "can't miss social affair" as well!!!

Zack's after parties after bar are legendary!!!

Mark

03-Dec-19
That was fast!!!!

One new P&Y member on the way!!!!

Mark

03-Dec-19
Thanks Tavis and Mark, knew I could count on you guys! Tavis, you can sign up Trapper. Still waiting for Chris to give me the affirmative and I do have a backup to Chris if decides not to become a member.

Chris S, PM me if you would like me to sign you up or I will move on to the next taker. Thanks.

03-Dec-19
Trapper,

I sent you a PM.

It would be my pleasure to sign you up for the Club!

03-Dec-19
Welcome to the Pope and Young Club TrapperKayak!

03-Dec-19
Nice work guys!

Anyone else that has never been a member and wants a free membership, send me a PM. First come, first serve.

03-Dec-19
OK, a big shout-out to commend TREELINE for his generosity in signing me up for the P&Y Club! A very thoughtful and kind act that I appreciate very much. I am looking forward to contributing to and being part of this Club. Thanks Treeline! Cal S., aka TK

03-Dec-19
It would be great if we could get all bowsiters signed up !

03-Dec-19
Excellent idea! I’m in to buy a new membership for someone as well. Only thing I ask is that you renew in a year and convince a bowhunting buddy to join P&Y as well.

PM me

03-Dec-19
You are definitely going to want to renew for 2021 so you can make the convention in Reno!

03-Dec-19
Nice gesture guys! A lot of generous guys on bowsite! I know I will probably take some heat for this but I thought it was just for recording trophy animals? I will have to investigate a little deeper I guess.

03-Dec-19
I will echo what Zack said. It is very common for 1 and done with memberships. Renewals are what makes the organization strong. I'll pay for one with a renewal promise. PM me.

03-Dec-19

JohnMC's Link
As JTreeman mentioned misconceptions of the club. I have found their podcasts help clarify some of these. I have listened to most of them. Some speak more directly to what the club does than others but have found all interesting. I like to listen to them at the gym. Worth your time if you have not.

Here is the link to them.

03-Dec-19
No problem for me renewing. Member of RMEF since '89, renew every year. Should have just paid for the life membership. I am a NRA life member. Thanks again!

03-Dec-19
We have another new member!

03-Dec-19
Mnhunter1980 is a new member! Lets keep this going boys! Thanks for stepping up!

03-Dec-19
This is something I should have done a long time ago. Thanks for the inspiration guys! I'm going to sign both my wife up for memberships. I hope your generosity spreads throughout bowsite!

03-Dec-19
Both your wives, hdaman? You from Utah by chance?

03-Dec-19
I am not a member, so how do I join? I’ll join, and then be more than happy to pay for someone else to join.

Good deal Justin!

03-Dec-19

Brotsky's Link
BC, you can join at the club website which is at my included link. Just click join, annual price for a digital only membership is only $30. No better investment in bowhunting IMO! Thanks for joining!

03-Dec-19
BC173,

You can go to the Pope and Young website and there is a membership application there. If you have any issues, just call the office and they can help you!

Thanks everyone that’s gettin in on this! And thanks Brotsky for starting the thread!

03-Dec-19
Ha...good catch! One wife is all that I can handle!

03-Dec-19
Somm mmh mine buy 1 for me???!

03-Dec-19
hdaman….haha, I couldn't even handle one!

03-Dec-19
Years ago I was a PY member and then let my membership lapse. About 3-4yrs ago I decided to rejoin and am glad I did because later I went to the PY get together they had in WI and had a blast.

Bill

03-Dec-19
Thanks Brotsky! Much appreciated! I will be gifting a membership to my hunting partner for Christmas.

03-Dec-19
Midwest I hope you got my message, Thanks.

Kurt

04-Dec-19
Thanks for the nudge in the right direction, everyone. Just joined RMEF and will be joining P&Y tomorrow when I get in to work. Bravo, gents!

04-Dec-19
I’m not a member of P&Y but I’ll join today as well. Am a member of CBA, RMEF, Mule Deer Foundation and NRA but don’t really know why I never joined P&Y. Have killed several animals that easily qualify.

04-Dec-19
Perhaps I’ll gift my dad and brother a membership as well.

04-Dec-19
Thanks for the interest in Pope and Young guys! And thank you to the new members!

04-Dec-19
The thanks goes to you as well Tavis. I contacted them online for new member login instructions, UN/PW, etc. Looking forward to diving in!

04-Dec-19
Thank you, Mark Watkins for the membership. I will be passing one along to my cousin who is my hunting buddy when we can get together.

08-Dec-19
Not sure how I missed this? Anyway last night I came back from my daughters recital so that has me thinking that if anyone knows of or has a daughter, niece, friend, any young lady that bow hunts and isnt already a member PM me her name and address and I sign her up as a member.

08-Dec-19
I'm in.... first person to PM me their info will be a new P&Y member. Ed F

08-Dec-19
I would like to Thank Brotsky for starting this thread and Midwest for signing me up as a New member. Also would like to Thank all the other fella's that are signing up New members , a very nice gesture from a great bunch of guy's. And to all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Kurt

08-Dec-19
I'll cover someone's initial membership too. I joined Pope & Young 6 or 7 years ago when Ed F was running a membership drive. I'm glad to pass it on. First one to PM me their info I'll sign up.

08-Dec-19
I’m in too.....someone wants to join, PM me and I’ll get you signed up.

For those who are already members, renewals for your kids or hunting buddies make perfect Christmas gifts!

Told my son he makes enough money on his own now, so he needs to renew or pass it on to another. ??

09-Dec-19
If you join before the next issue of the club's Ethic magazine gets mailed, it will feature Coues deer as the species of the month.

09-Dec-19
Missed this thread before....glad someone brought it to the top. I'm in too. Any bowsiter who's never been a P&Y member, but wants to join, send me your info by PM and I'll be glad to sign you up. Don't be shy!

11-Dec-19
Welcome to the Pope and Young Club Hessticles. Ed F

11-Dec-19
Thanks alot Ed, I appreciate you!!

11-Dec-19
I got someone too. PM me if you would like to be a member and I'll sign you up. If you have an animal to enter, I'll pay for your initial membership and entry. Come on... ;)

12-Dec-19
Ok back to the top for this thread. I had a bowsiter take me up on my offer yesterday and he's now a member. Hopefully someone will snag EO's offer now.

12-Dec-19
I'll join in, never have before but love the history behind it.

13-Dec-19
Welcome to the club, Damon Wood!

15-Dec-19
Thanks man, you rock!

• Sitka Gear