Brotsky 06-Dec-19
mattandersen 06-Dec-19
T Mac 06-Dec-19
IdyllwildArcher 06-Dec-19
Franklin 06-Dec-19
06-Dec-19

Elite 1's embedded Photo
Elite 1's embedded Photo
2018 I had a buck come 12 yds from house circle my Glenn Del then makes a scrape right next to him fun to watch. This year had another buck come in and he destroyed Glenn just wondering if others who live in the country have had this done?

06-Dec-19

Habitat for Wildlife's embedded Photo
Habitat for Wildlife's embedded Photo

06-Dec-19

Elite 1's embedded Photo
Elite 1's embedded Photo

06-Dec-19
Habitat. Did you get any bucks trying to breed her?

06-Dec-19
Didn’t bigdan have a bull bust up his archery target a few years ago?

06-Dec-19
Local 3D club left all the targets (40) out on the range (in the timber) one year due a very wet fall. Waited till it froze up good to go get them. EVERY whitetail deer target was laying on the ground in pieces. No other targets were harmed. Local bucks had a heyday!

06-Dec-19
Link,

Yes, he did, and left her laying on her side on the ground.

I kidded and said I also found an empty pack of Marlboros, but he did try to breed her.

06-Dec-19
I had one knock down my target almost every evening this summer. I set up trail cams in different angles to watch the show. It was just a little 6 but fun to watch.

06-Dec-19
I can't put antlers on my 3 d target. Or it ends up looking like Elite's!

06-Dec-19
Rut next year head is coming off. They just get to Squirrley

06-Dec-19

Drop Tine's embedded Photo
Drop Tine's embedded Photo
Every year I’m picking it up and putting it back together.

06-Dec-19
I used to have several 3D targets in the woods beside my house. Several of us would shoot them going one way on the trail and then turn around and shoot them going back to the house. Good fun ! I had to take the antlers off my buck targets to keep them from being destroyed. Somebody donated a big muley buck that we shot from 50 yards one way, and 70 yards going back. The 70 yard shot was from my pond dam looking down into a draw where we wouldn’t lose an arrow :-) The muley target was never contested, I guess he was too intimidating to these little whitetails.

06-Dec-19
Last year i left a mckenzie blackbuck antelope target up on my property in rural North Dakota. A buck broke it in half, i'm sure he saw it as a threat. before freezup this year i removed all my targets to prevent it from happening again.

06-Dec-19
I watched a bear tear apart a turkey target. He looked like he was hunting it. Also 1 year I found my deer target with "marks" I believe were from a mating attempt

06-Dec-19
my target is in pieces right now, need to get it back together soon oz

06-Dec-19
The SOB's eat all my landscaping and tear up all my trees. No way could I leave a target out.

06-Dec-19
I've had my Glendel buck target dismembered more than once when I lived in Ohio

06-Dec-19
I take out the antlers and they still kick the heck out of it

06-Dec-19
I left a deke up overnight in Wyoming once and in the morning, it was in pieces all over the place.

06-Dec-19
I drill a hole in mine....you got to help a brother out!

Mine are always getting hammered, makes you wonder how easily they are fooled.

• Sitka Gear