KHNC 12-Dec-19
Redskin 17-Jan-20
newfi1946moose 17-Jan-20
Royboy 18-Jan-20
whacknstack 29-Jan-20
Elk Assassin 29-Jan-20
PREZ 29-Jan-20
06-Dec-19
3 of us from PA are looking to make our 16th trip out west to chase game. Looking mostly for a guided 2020 September Archery Elk hunt. We have no points anywhere. Would consider a spot & Stalk MD also. No pack in hunting. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Would consider any state if we could guarantee tags.

TIA

06-Dec-19
New Mexico: Gavilan Creek Outfitters, Foster and Kathy Butt...

06-Dec-19
Will - I have hunted with Montana Elk and Trout for 9yrs straight. This next September will be my 10th. 1st class operation in every way of the sense. Please feel free to reach out to me for more info.

10-Dec-19
TTT

Any additional recommendations would be GREATLY appreciated

11-Dec-19
Bear Mountain Outfitters, Kremmling, Colorado. Otc archery elk tags. Lots of action.

12-Dec-19
As per my usual, Stay away from CODY CARR in Montana. Good luck!

17-Jan-20
Consider Colorado Trophies with Tom Colander. Very ethical, great lodge Archery hunt. Got into elk everyday, lots of repeat clientele

17-Jan-20
You might try S & W Outfitters. They bow hunt in the Big Snowies in Sept. My friends and I have enjoyed their hunts and we are from NNY...rifle though. Camp there is the bunkhouse of the rancher's summer range.

18-Jan-20
You should look at Keystone Ranch Outfitters near Prineville Oregon.12,000 acres private not high fence. Check their website. I do guide for them.

29-Jan-20
I sent you a personal message with some information for ya

29-Jan-20
Will-My good friend Lewie Foltz runs AEI (Adventure Experiences Inc) above Taylor Park in the Gunnison Area (Unit 55). Won't find a better outfitter in the state of Colorado...that is for sure.

29-Jan-20
Don't use Cody Carr.

• Sitka Gear