Firsttimerrrrr 07-Dec-19
soapdish 07-Dec-19
Notme 07-Dec-19
soapdish 07-Dec-19
Bou'bound 07-Dec-19
soapdish 07-Dec-19
07-Dec-19
7:28 AM LIVE from Ct*
Only my 3rd hunt this season in ct. came in with high hopes but it’s not looking so good. Not one track near the stand. Going to sit for a couple hours but it may be time to pull this stand out.

07-Dec-19
GL Bud!!! Great morning to be out..where you at

07-Dec-19
GL I'm out myself. Tons of tracks but the one who made them have yet to show. They have until 9 lol

07-Dec-19
Im out this morning up in Union. Nothing so far but some people walking a dog just out of view. Good luck guys.

07-Dec-19
Notme- in Andover and bow only property. 2 hours and not sightings. I think I’m going to head home and get some things done around the house.

Good luck guys.

07-Dec-19
Well I saw nothing. Gunna head home grab some lunch and maybe head out later.

07-Dec-19
I left at 9 and drove down the road on the backside of the property and saw Mr. Big. Guess I'll be out later also.

07-Dec-19
He bamboozled you again soap..lol

07-Dec-19
Hopefully not for long lol...

07-Dec-19
Maybe next time

07-Dec-19
He's been mocking us. I saw him during bow at 60 yards. My youngest son had a shot at him opening day of gun. He was on the ground and had to turn to shoot, Mr. Big saw him turn and jumped as he shot. I saw him 3 days later and tried to stalk him across an open field, didn't happen. Then I saw him this morning, not on stand so it doesn't count towards "third time is a charm."

• Sitka Gear