andrew 14-Dec-19
Guardian hunter 14-Dec-19
Bou'bound 14-Dec-19
BigStriper 14-Dec-19
JM 14-Dec-19
Lovehunt11 14-Dec-19
Pat Lefemine 14-Dec-19
13-Dec-19
For dry cold weather hunting it is hard to beat the Sitka Fanatic Coat/Bibs ( I have the first Gen) but it is not waterproof. You can wear raingear over it but it just makes it feel much more bulky.

Is the Sitka Incinerator the only really good option for a bowhunter on those days when it is cold and it is going to drizzle, sleet, and snow ? Am I overlooking another good option?

John

13-Dec-19
I have the lastest model Fanatic Bibs and Jacket and love them, also like you wondering what guys wear when it's wet.

Kurt

13-Dec-19
I’m a huge fan of the Incinerator late season in cold, wet weather.

14-Dec-19

14-Dec-19
I like Plythal rain hear. Cheap on camofire.com almost every month

14-Dec-19
incinerator bibs / coat

all sitka all the time all weather

14-Dec-19
Rainy cold weather, I wear a Bank's Stump Blind.

14-Dec-19
What kind of rain wear might you recommend that could be worn over the Fanatic bibs and Jacket.

Kurt

14-Dec-19
Kota-man,

What do you think of the Incinerator bibs? I read mixed reviews because of lack of insulation in the lower leg because they were designed to fit into rubber boots.

Bou'bound, Have you been talking with Charlie :)

HfW, I hear you it's hard to beat a box blind, but the pack in is a bitch :)

John

14-Dec-19
I have downpour jacket, I love it . I shot my 12 points Iowa buck under rain last year while I weared downpour jacket. I used downpour jacket for early morning hunt or rain day at Colorado elk hunt. I have incinerator bib, I used it for cold day below 30 only. It good for snow but I don’t think it good for rain. It will too hot to wear it for a rainy day too.

14-Dec-19
I just got back from a very cold and wet goose hunt at 33 degrees with several downpours.

I was wearing the Sitka Boreal bibs and jacket. I was toasty. Downside is that it’s not nearly as quiet as the fanatic if it’s dry out. I don’t think it matters too much in the rain.

• Sitka Gear