14-Dec-19
what kind of chair are you runnin' in your ground blinds

14-Dec-19
Camp chairs without arm rests

14-Dec-19
Chama All Terrain Chairs

14-Dec-19

XMan's Link
Bou, I use these in my blinds. Need the adjustments for uneven ground.

14-Dec-19
Don't use a blind but I picked up a cheap folding stool at Walmart. Camo and shoulder stram. Under 6 bucks, good enough for stick-and-move hunting. For longer sits you'd want something better.

14-Dec-19
Wooden swivel bar stool with the legs cut down

14-Dec-19
Cabelas Magnum 3 legged model. I often have to pack my Double Bull a good distance and need a chair that fits in the pouch on the blind cover.

14-Dec-19
I had the cabelas chair mentioned above until a tree crushed it. I picked up one on camofire this summer and it's not nearly as comfortable. A small plug for primos...they sent me all of the replacement parts for my double bull deluxe at a very reasonable cost. It looks like new!

14-Dec-19

Bowboy's Link
I use a Timber Ridge Blind chair. I bought mine from Cabela's quite few years ago.

14-Dec-19
Millenium g 100. I have several, but this is my favorite.

14-Dec-19

Ambush's embedded Photo
Takes less than a minute to deploy and about two to pack up completely!
Ambush's embedded Photo
Takes less than a minute to deploy and about two to pack up completely!
The most comfortable for me has been the Cabelas folding swivel four legged chair with the mesh. Too bad they don't make one out of aluminum. Then I have a variety of the three and four legged folding chairs, from a minimalist three legger to three legs with backrest and a couple sizes of four legs. The three leggers are ball crushers unless I use one of the round, puffy "stadium" cushions. Just depends on the situation.

Not really a blind chair, but I bought one of the Helinox backpacking chairs a few years ago. Just over a pound and very fast to set up and take down, quite comfortable. Mine is the low model and you'd have to roll to your knees to shoot, but for a hunter that did run and gun or deep hunting from natural blinds, it would be very nice. Never tried their tall model. Buddy and I both packed these chairs for sheep hunting this fall and with snow on the ground they made for very comfy glassing sessions.

14-Dec-19
Check out the chair from redneck blinds. I have spent more all day sits on this one then I want to remember. Silent at the moment of truth.

14-Dec-19
Another vote for the Millenium G100. They’re not cheap and kind of heavy, but it’s, by far, the best ground blind chair I’ve used. Also use steel folding chairs and cheap plastic solid lawn chairs in a couple of blinds that stay in the same spot all season.

14-Dec-19

Rock's Link
I have used a lot of different chairs over the years and this is the best I have found so far. I have t in the 3 leg version and the 4 leg version and both are great and no issues like Ambush pointed out with he triangular seat on other chairs. Sold both of my huntsmore 360 chairs after I found these.

14-Dec-19
Zero Gravity chair

I only use this chair for antelope hunting and at a blind I can drive up to water tank and setup. But if you are going to do 14 hours in a ground blind they are awesome. Most of the time I also take a small cooler. If I have a goat coming in I will move to the cooler to shoot off off. But can shoot ok out the zero gravity chair if needed.

If walking in a ways with blind I use the cheap folding bag chairs. I prefer with arm rest.

14-Dec-19
Rock......have you had any problems with those Browning chairs squeaking? They look very similar to the Milleniums and are considerably cheaper.

EDIT....The chairs in Rock’s link are on sale on Amazon right now. Regularly $129, they’re listed for around $89 plus it says free shipping as well....FYI

14-Dec-19
Cabelas swivel model. I have one with arms, and without. Prefer without.

14-Dec-19
Can't check the name but I bought a chair at Cabelas that is great. Can't check the name because it is in my ground blind. It has great big pads on the feet and it swivels. I love it but it was very expensive. It isn't something you would want to tote around but since I have the ground blind in my woods, right behind my house, it stays there until the end of the season. It doesn't have arms which is what I wanted.

14-Dec-19
I bought one of those heavy Cabelas chairs. Too heavy to lug around but very comfortable at the reloading bench ;-)

14-Dec-19
I use what Mr Cummings is using. Add a cushion and it's pretty good. Without one I need to stand and stretch after a couple hours.

14-Dec-19
K Cumings your legs might not fall a sleep but I can't imagine that chair would do any favors for the nuts over time sitting in it. That might work for a couple hour sit. But looks terribly uncomfortable for a all day sit.

14-Dec-19
t-roy I do get some minor squeaking or noise sometimes but nothing terribly loud. You can find these on Camofire for $74-$79. They are not as easy to pack as other chair but they are comfortable. I do not take the legs off like the pictures show for packing into a blind (normally I can drive to them or close) but I have figured out how to strap them onto my Magnus Rack Pack along with my blind so I just carry it all on my back and that works great.

14-Dec-19
You ever pull a all dayer in it?

14-Dec-19
In my chair ya can

14-Dec-19
I have the old double bull chair. I always shoot off my knees in the blind. Gives me much more mobility to move from window to window.

14-Dec-19
I have done a lot of all day hunts in mine.

15-Dec-19
Alps outdoorz with adjustable legs & no arm rests

16-Dec-19
Had one of those nut-numbing tripod seats once. After the third time it spilled me on the ground I gave it away. POS. I'll take a six dollar Walmart stool or a cold wet stump, tyvm!

16-Dec-19

Rock's Link
The chair I described earlier is on Camofire today

16-Dec-19
Alps outdoors. Not real portable, but great for a blind! Comfortable, adjustable and quiet!

16-Dec-19
I use a little beefier version of what KPC posted above. Great chair, very comfortable, and I have sat in them all day many times without complaint. Weigh about 8-9 pounds for the version I have.

16-Dec-19
Stalking around when you're hunting a small property usually isn't your best option.

16-Dec-19
Great deal on Camo Fire today...

16-Dec-19
In some of my permanent blinds, I use a molded one piece, no arms, lawn chair. They’re pretty comfortable, and dead quiet, but no swivel. Get them at Home Depot and similar stores for $30 or so.

16-Dec-19
Millenium G100 is the best chair I’ve used. Quiet swivel, adjustable legs, super comfy.

16-Dec-19
I use the Guide Gear 360 degree swivel blind hunting chair from Sportsman Guide. I put a piece of tape where the seat attaches to the back rest and put Vaseline on the pivot shaft and I think that they are great. I see that some of the recent reviews are not good. I got 3 years ago and they were all good. They are heavy but I set up my blinds with either my truck or ATV so they are good for me. They adjust for any window height and can be level for ground variations. Easy to draw away from the window and then pivot for the shot with them.

17-Dec-19
I have a three leg chair with a tripod seat. That I put a semi hard cushion on it to sit on.

What I like of this chair is it's lite and fits in the blind bag,, Also it's higher than any other chair I've had. Which makes for viewing much better and being that it got longer legs, which is really what I like most, it's not so bad to sit in. My legs are more bent at a 90 instead of outwards. I wish I could remember it's name so I could post it. I away's have two seat cushions with me.. Being in the blind most of the times I see game further out and have time to get off my chair, fold it up and put my two cushions on the ground to knee on. That's just how I like to do it. Ed

17-Dec-19
I came upon a ground blind while hare hunting last winter that had the epitome of blind chairs, a Lazyboy recliner. It was a plywood blind, had a small bar, and a heater. It was about 200 yards into a swamp and must have been a job getting it out there.

17-Dec-19
Always been "cheap", but as I age, I'm leaning towards buying something that swivels and has a back. Been using camp chair with a back, but no arms. Sometimes hard to get chairs to line up with shooting windows, which don't match between different blinds, so maybe I also need the adjustable legs too?

19-Dec-19
This 'Guide Gear' chair could be a winner, if it's not too flimsy -

https://www.amazon.com/Guide-Gear-Swivel-Hunting-Chair/dp/B008OTTRGC?tag=authboot-20

19-Dec-19
Sat a LONG time in a ground blind on my bison hunt. Used a zero gravity chair. Not sure I could have put in the time otherwise. Almost 12 full days, 14 hours a day in the blind.

19-Dec-19
A have a rhino xl blind and the windows are high due to a higher hub. Because of that I’m using a bar stool to get me high enough. In smaller blinds I’ve used a bucket with a swivel seat. Not sure I could spend a bunch of money on a chair when I’ve had regular Walmart lawn chairs devoured by pack rats but then again I’m sitting for 2-3 hours at a time.

19-Dec-19

Rob Nye's embedded Photo
Beeman’s 2019 SK buck.
Rob Nye's embedded Photo
Beeman’s 2019 SK buck.
What Beeman said. I’m the mean outfitter that makes him sit all day.

19-Dec-19

Pat Lefemine's embedded Photo
New for 2019 - Summit Silent Blind Chair
Pat Lefemine's embedded Photo
New for 2019 - Summit Silent Blind Chair

Pat Lefemine's Link
I used to like the Redneck chairs but found this one to be less expensive and a bit more comfortable. Hit the link.

19-Dec-19
Magnus Rack Pack. Use it to carry the blind then sit in it.

• Sitka Gear