Charlie Rehor 28-Dec-19
BIG BEAR 28-Dec-19
BIG BEAR 29-Dec-19
KSflatlander 03-Jan-20
The last savage 04-Jan-20
14-Dec-19

Habitat for Wildlife's embedded Photo
Just started a 4 week break. Loaded down and headed to the farm for a few days. Sitka Fanatic and Nose Jammer will be tested.

I will not arrive at the farm in time to hunt tonight, but my lab, Buddy, and I will get the heat going. I am not expecting much. I do not have a lot of cold weather food, but good cover. I hung a new stand location last weekend that I saved for this hunt. Thru the years I have observed a lot of activity in this location from afar, but had convinced myself is was not a good area to hunt. Last week I found a nice rub on a cedar and heard fighting and grunting 3 weeks earlier.

I will keep you posted. Hope MO doesn't become the new CT for semi-live hunts.

Expecting snow tomorrow!

14-Dec-19
Good luck!! I’ll be heading out after the snow moves through:)

14-Dec-19

Thanks Mike. I am trying to hit both before and after the snow. BTW, nice buck you took earlier this season, congratulations!

Hope to make this fun. I already have some ready made excuses for lack of success...I am shooting one of those 2003 technology Hoyt bows, Defiant Pro, camel color but no white lettering on the limbs so I might be OK.

No baiting in MO. A state where men are men, and women accept it;-)

I arrived at my gate at exactly 4PM and was greeted by a flock of turkeys in the cut corn. A good omen hopefully!

14-Dec-19

The cabin was 32, outside 28.

Every year I try for a solo hunt after finals and before Christmas. I like the lonely woods, the peace and calm. Great time for self reflection and no better place for me to do it.

14-Dec-19

This will be home for Buddy and I the next few days. He will sleep on the lower bunk with me. The kennel is for when I go hunt. He is only 8 months and I can't risk him chewing the propane line.

14-Dec-19

The deer are consuming the winter bulbs, sugar beets and peas. I plan on hanging a stand on one of the approach routes to this, taking wind direction into account.

14-Dec-19
Good luck! It to me a second or two to realize buddy was your dog and not buddy as friend. I was finding it strange you two were both sleeping on the bottom bunk. Guess I should have read all three sentence before I went back and read the first two. LOL Hope you kill a big one!

14-Dec-19
Thanks. No whip creme up here at this small cabin;-)

14-Dec-19
Thanks HFW, it was definitely fun chasing that buck! Not usual I can get a deer on that much of a pattern, I really thought if I hunted there enough I’d have a shot at him.

14-Dec-19
Thanks for sharing your hunt. Good Luck

14-Dec-19
Good luck, shoot a biggun!

15-Dec-19
Thanks guys. Did not need the alarm to wake up at 5:45. I still get excited for the hunt.

Fed Buddy, walked him a half mile. One deer on the edge of the corn.

26 out, 2 mph NE wind. Will have some peanut crackers and milk and head out. The area I will hunt is on a bench about half way down a hill. The only phone reception I usually receive is on the porch to the cabin where I am at now. So this will most likely be semi-live.

15-Dec-19

6:40, headed to stand. Light snow starting already. Much earlier than predicted.

15-Dec-19
Good luck Frank !!!

15-Dec-19

Thanks Chris.

Snow really coming down. Had turkeys fly down and one tall forkie walk by ate ten yards. Don't know if you can see him in the picture.

15-Dec-19

Warm still.

15-Dec-19
Good luck on the hunt

15-Dec-19

Inshart's embedded Photo
Inshart's embedded Photo

15-Dec-19
Looks like fun! Good luck!

15-Dec-19
Thanks guys. Two does went by. Lou, one stopped directly down wind. Snow blowing directly to her. She did not spook.

15-Dec-19
Frank is that the new model fanatic. I had a set from 3 years ago and gave it to my son. Lucky guy. In the right place at the right time. I bought new stuff. It seems warmer. In truth, I had to buy a size up so what the heck. I first thought it shrunk over the off season. My wife told me about what happened. She said it was calories defined as those gremlin's that hide in your closet and sew your clothes tighter during the off season. Gary

15-Dec-19
Good luck, Frank! My hunting is over for the year so living vicariously through you and Tony (NorCal). Stay warm!

15-Dec-19
Doe, 15 yards...come to full draw, peep full of snow. Did not take the shot. Go ahead and laugh trad guys!

Beautiful location, beautiful morning.

Yes Gary, it is the new Fanatic. Thanks guys.

15-Dec-19

15-Dec-19
Following along this morning Frank, good luck. Snow on the ground makes for good blood trailing! We got another 4 in of snow here in Ft Collins the other evening, so it seems the storm headed your way. my best, Paul

15-Dec-19
Thats ok, Frank. Most trad guys would have missed her anyway! ;-)

15-Dec-19

Still snowing!

15-Dec-19
Do not forget to draw back your bow a few times every so often, to keep your draw arms limber and warm.

15-Dec-19
Thanks Paul. I need to do that and keep tapping the snow out of my peep

Pretty cool seeing the woods transform with the snow. The squirrels were out, now everything is quiet.

15-Dec-19

Scrappy's embedded Photo
Scrappy's embedded Photo
Dont let the snow build up in your site then partially thaw, then refreeze. Not fun!!!.

Thanks for taking us along Frank.

15-Dec-19
I thought the phrase was ...”Missouri, a state where the men are men and the sheep are nervous”. Maybe it was Oklahoma;-)

Good luck on your hunt, Frank! Hopefully all your efforts and energies that you put into your property pays off for you! Looking forward to following along on your hunt!

15-Dec-19
Good luck and enjoy your time off.

What else do you have on beneath the Fanatic Jacket? It's insulation is no doubt superb the way the snow is laying on it

15-Dec-19
I hunted northern MO for the muzzleloader season by Kirksville two years ago. It was the coldest week of hunting I have ever withstood. And I live in northern WI. The place I was staying could only get up to about 50* at best and the last day the water froze. LOL.

Good luck with your hunt.

15-Dec-19
Thanks guys. Down at 10AM. Everything was comfortable except my hands which I kept gloveless in the Fanatic pockets.

Justin,. I realized how good the insulation was also as nothing melted on the outside. Here was my attire;

Cheap base layer top and bottom, I bring one set for each day to stay somewhat fresh.

Polar level extreme weather Cabela's base layer on top of those.

Stratus bibs. Fanatic hoodie. Fanatic coat and sock hat.

Cabela's coldest boots that have the draw ties instead of shoe strings. Sock liners, wool socks. I like these better than my Baffin's

15-Dec-19
Troy, no sheep in MO;-)

Saw maybe 6 deer total. The buck was within 10 yards, not legal. One doe within 15, peep snowed in. Two others at 25 moving. Then saw some move in the bedding thicket, but not sure if they were the ones that walked by.

Turkeys were close and flew down away from me as I am sure they heard and saw my light as I got up.

I wasn't expecting much, so it was very successful. Snow in the peep is a rookie mistake, but I am only 60 so...

Thanks guys, sorry to disappoint you. Going back there for the evening hunt. I am only 40 yards off my property line, the cedar thicket bedding area is on the neighbor's. I have never seen him hunt there, or hunt late season so I am ethically sound IMO.

15-Dec-19
No disappointment at all, Frank. You’ve got plenty of time left.

15-Dec-19
It's certainly no disappointment to me either. Due to family obligations I wont get to hunt until after Christmas. So, I am living vicariously through you until then.

15-Dec-19
I find a light weight pair of wool gloves keeps the hands warm. I have been using the green army surplus wool gloves for years.

15-Dec-19
I’m stuck at bass pro waiting to see Santa, would actually appreciate it if you’d hunt a little harder :)

15-Dec-19

Lol!

Snow is really accumulating! I brought just light breakfasts and lunches planning on giving the local eateries some business for dinner. With a one mile very low maintenance road to the farm, and having been snowed in before, I made a run to get some frozen meals just in case.

This snow is supposed to keep coming until after dark. The afternoon hunt may be slow.

15-Dec-19
Inshart,

Thanks for fixing the picture. I try rotating them but have not had much success.

15-Dec-19
Great day really. I am in my truck listening to the Chiefs kick the Bronco's behinds.

I think Grey Ghost may be at the game with his cousin. Hope they both are enjoying themselves;-)

15-Dec-19
"I thought the phrase was ...”Missouri, a state where the men are men and the sheep are nervous”. Maybe it was Oklahoma;-)"

I thought it was ”Oklahoma, a state where the men are men and so are most of the women”?

Good luck!

15-Dec-19
You are welcome Frank. Now kill something will ya. LOL :) :)

15-Dec-19
No disappointment here either. While you're hunting I'm inside doing kettlebells and leg exercises and wrapping presents, watching the Broncos kick the Chef's asses (oh wait...). You go get 'em for us!

Hope GG is at the game. Might take his mind off the heartbreak of loss of the CF.. ;-)

15-Dec-19
Now Lou, you know most us trad guys from Missouri, are not going to miss at 15 yards, I think. :>)

15-Dec-19

t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo
I thought you were a Browns fan, Frank??

15-Dec-19

When they are winning Troy.

Headed out. This may be a bust. Snowing harder than ever, wind picked up. But nothing better to do.

15-Dec-19

Turned to go to my stand, flock of long beards back in the corn.

15-Dec-19
Frank, I believe your glasses come from the same decade as when the Browns were winning..

15-Dec-19

Yes Lou, but retro is in. Here are the woods now.

15-Dec-19
Spotty service, phone getting too wet. Will update back on the cabin.

15-Dec-19
Frank, lots of snow. You must be up in the N-part of the state, I am in the the northern part of bootheel, just lite showers, N-wind, 35 degrees, a little nicer hunting this pm here. Good luck, to you.

15-Dec-19

Thanks, and you as well. In Carroll county.

Snowed hard until what was sunset time. It shut off for ten minutes. Squirrels started foraging, owls were hunting, thought it might happen. Never saw a deer.

Here is the work of those toms. This was less than 10 minutes after I snapped the picture. Gives an idea how fast the snow was falling.

Cut a set of tracks 5 yards from my stand on the way in. Could not have been more than 15 minutes old.

Another set of fresh tracks about 30 yards behind the stand on the way out. Never heard it, but 5" of snow has muffled noises.

15-Dec-19
Good luck Frank! If you hold your phone in "landscape" or horizontally, with the "function buttons" on the right your pics should load up correctly.

Stay warm, enjoy your Sitka, and have fun!

15-Dec-19

Kyle, thanks. I honestly am holding it that way.

Here is the woods an hour before last shooting light. Much different than this morning.

15-Dec-19
Not sucking up here, but this Sitka gear makes a huge difference. I noticed tonight my legs, which rarely get cold, were not nearly as warm as my core. The Fanatics are better than the Stratus, though it was very tolerable at 22 degrees.

16-Dec-19
5:45, alarm went off. Not snowing! 21 out, slight north wind.

Buddy is waiting to be fed.

16-Dec-19
You’re a die hard Frank.... It’s in the 20’s here too and I have no desire to sit in a treestand at this temperature..... Luckily, I put a deer in the freezer last Sunday with my muzzleloader.....when it was near 50....

16-Dec-19
Congratulations Chris!

In stand. I am not exaggerating...tracks every where from the corn to my stand. With the snow I did not need a light. Busted deer out within 20 yards of my stand. As soon as the snow shut off they must have went on a feeding fury.

16-Dec-19

Beautiful morning but absolutely no movement. Surprising as with the snow I can see a long way.

16-Dec-19
Come on Lou. One of the great advantages of trad gear is their silence. Deer don’t jump string and it allows you to shoot all 6 arrows at the same deer ;-)

-Mitch

16-Dec-19
Guys, soon as I posted at least 6 deer moving through the bottom in the photo above.

16-Dec-19
Looks fun Frank - enjoy it! Peaceful time of year for sure. Any buck's shedding out there yet? We have had a few losing antlers here in the NE for about 10 days now...

16-Dec-19
Doe down! 12 yard shot. Down 25 yards from the stand.

She came from behind me to join those others in the bottom. Small doe, but I am ok with it. I had to pivot sitting down. This Sitka is quiet! The NJ worked as well!

There was at least 10 other deer in the bottom. Thank you Lord!

16-Dec-19
Congrats Frank !!!

16-Dec-19

Picture of her from the stand. Dead center, horizontal. Will wait just a little.

16-Dec-19
Congrats!

16-Dec-19
Great job, Frank! Got 'er done and now you can warm up!

16-Dec-19
Congrats!! And nice you have all day to get her readied. Another tag yet?

Have you ever tried Buddy on a blood trail on one you saw go down before you leave your tracks going to it?

16-Dec-19
Thanks guys. Good idea Ambush, thanks.

I have another any deer tag and can buy more anterless.

16-Dec-19
That will get your blood pumping on a cold day. Congrats!

-Mitch

16-Dec-19
Congrats Frank! A guy sure has to love hunting the back side of large systems like that!

16-Dec-19
Congrats Frank! I'll take your word for it she's in the pic! Can't see it. Maybe that's why I haven't gotten one! Sat in the stand Saturday and yesterday at temps 1 degree up to 8 yesterday. Near the end of sit almost hoping one doesn't show!

16-Dec-19
Congrats Frank. I didn’t think conservatives were that tuff lol. Seriously congrats...you earned it.

16-Dec-19

Confession...a button buck, but I am still happy!

16-Dec-19
Good going. I just got off stand up here in MA. We've got the cold but not so much the deer. Never saw a hair. Congrats on your BB.

16-Dec-19
Nibblets eat good...congrats.

16-Dec-19
You need to define “cold”. Sat this weekend. Saturday was was -5 w/10 mph wind. Sunday was 10 above with 10 mph wind and I was comfy. (No Sitka involved)

22 would be balmy.

16-Dec-19
Back at cabin to get Buddy and my Outdoor Edge. Let him out, he takes after 3 deer in the cut corn, no more than 50 yards from the cabin. Just figured.

BTW, the BB has a cut ear.

Thanks guys.

16-Dec-19

16-Dec-19
Good job again Frank !!! QVM....... Quality Venison Management......... !!!

16-Dec-19
Thanks Chris. I will be hunting the corn this evening.

16-Dec-19
Congrats Frank! A good eating deer indeed. Well done. He looks really fuzzy, clearly ready for the cold!

16-Dec-19
Congrats Frank! All you guys wearing the new Fanatic are really making me want to go out and get some! Always swore I’d never spend that on my camo, but I got a great deal on some mid weight Sitka gear a few years back and I don’t think I can go back to the cheap stuff. Most comfortable camo I’ve ever worn.

16-Dec-19
Good luck hunting the corn! Always a good idea with snow on the ground.

16-Dec-19

Here's me trying to take a selfie. I suck at this!
Here's me trying to take a selfie. I suck at this!
Will, I pulled the camera cards, it doesn't look like any bucks have shed yet.

Mike, same with me. I tried some light weight Sitka for a bear hunt. Did not understand all the fuss. I am sold now.

16-Dec-19
All things considered, I should have went hunting with Frank, instead of going to the damn game.

Nice work, brother.

Matt

16-Dec-19
Back at it. Only one trail in the snow in front of me. 20 yards behind me is the corn. The heavy trail is not right for this wind.

16-Dec-19
Congrats. Get another one.

16-Dec-19

Sorry I couldn't update. New area, no reception.

Fun night...had these three bucks coming for over 200 yards in the timber. Thought I was going to fill another anterless tag. (Picked another up at WM today while in town.). Nothing legal here, APRs, but they pushed each other around for awhile. Closest at 7 yards, these three together at less than 20.

Had 7 toms come from the same area. Roosted 60-100 yards away. Did not bust them on the way out.

Deer in the corn when I came out. Fun night!

16-Dec-19
Way to go, Frank! Congrats!

17-Dec-19
Frank do you ever take a turkey with your bow tags? Missouri gives out 2 turkey tags with your deer tags. You know that but other parts of the country might not.

17-Dec-19
Yes, I have. Tonight they were not close enough. I have only ever accomplished that in the Fall when I had leaves for cover.

17-Dec-19
I used to hunt Missouri a lot back in the 80's and 90's. It was nice to be able to come down and bowhunt when Iowa's gun season was on.

17-Dec-19

A no hunt today. Walked most of the property with Buddy observing what secrets the snow would reveal. If schedule permitting, found two locations to hang stands before January 15th close.

What l mostly learned is there is a lot of deer and coyote activity on the farm. Both great signs for a habitat guy.

Left my hat where I field dressed the BB. Went back, and a bald eagle was perched 30 yards away! Interesting, I found deer prints all around the pile, all the way back to the drop site. Educating themselves?

17-Dec-19

Going to clean the cabin up and head home. Taking Buddy to the vet. This growth just appeared on him in the last few days.

17-Dec-19

For fun I tried to tie together some of the thoughts on other threads. This thought is serious though. I wanted to thank the Good Lord for the many blessings He has bestowed upon us. I hope our efforts here as the temporary custodians of this farm please Him.

Thanks for following along. Hope all of you enjoy your time hunting and have a great Holiday Season!

17-Dec-19
I've hung cameras on gut piles and noticed deer checking out gut piles. Ever since watching that video where that guy immerses himself into the lives of mule deer, I can't shake the thought that being social, and smelling the gut pile they are wondering "who" died. That video was a fascinating video. The guy I believe does the odd hunting, and the video does not have an anti-hunting slant at all.

17-Dec-19
Looks like a great adventure Frank!

17-Dec-19
I’d say they are attracted to the salt in the blood and guts of the deer.

Congrats Again Frank.

17-Dec-19
Thanks guys.

That's interesting Justin. Maybe another way CWD is spreading?

Stickthrower, I always think of it as a great adventure, until I read stories like Kevin Dill' s moose hunt. Then I realize how soft I am with generator, propane heat etc. Would have loved to try what he accomplished, even without the harvest! But thank you.

18-Dec-19
Buddy was checked out this morning. He has a larger than normal nonmalignant tumor common with pups which should disappear by March. He is on antibiotics and some anti-itch medication. I will try to head back up after Christmas. I think he is milking this...he slept with his head on Robin's pillow most of the night, LOL.

18-Dec-19
If you google deer eating bird.... You’ll find several videos of deer eating birds. I even found a story of a deer eating a human rib bone at one of those body farms where they study decomposition. Crazy.

Glad your pup is OK Frank.....

18-Dec-19

JohnMC's embedded Photo
JohnMC's embedded Photo
Frank I knew I recognized you! You’re the kid from the movie "A Christmas Story". All gone up now!!

18-Dec-19
JohnMC, now that's funny. Frank your gonna shoot your eye out.

18-Dec-19
It would be funnier without the typo.

Frank, I didn't see many mid-western hunters filling tags over the weekend that you did. And you did it without resorting to hunting over bait.

My hat is off to you, Sir.

Matt

18-Dec-19
Thanks Matt. I appreciated the support here. Chris proves again what a good man he is!

Chris, deer might be a little cannibalistic then?

John,

That is funny, but, at that age my father already told me I had a face for radio. I was so ugly when I was born the doctor slapped my mother. I tell ya, I get no respect! I did have a Crossman BB gun though.

18-Dec-19
GG. TYPOS now get you cuffed on the bowsite. LOL. Priceless

26-Dec-19
Packing the truck, headed back up shortly. Just me and Buddy. Christmas was great, and now I can relax for a few days.

The weather will not be cold, but rain is expected starting tomorrow. Hope to try a couple new locations.

26-Dec-19
Arrived at the gate exactly at 2PM. 37, foggy, no animals observed on the way in. Heat and electricity on, Buddy fed. 2:45, starting to get dressed for an evening hunt. Days are getting longer! Will update as possible.

26-Dec-19
In stand at 3:30. Polar bases, Stratus bibs, Fanatic hoodie, Celsius jacket. Plenty warm.

We had some 60 degree weather this week, and the wheat drilled in late November has appeared. This is in the corn field. Plenty of tracks as I came through it just now. Based on the bedding area and wind, if they are still using it I might see something.

26-Dec-19
Go get 'em, killer!!

Matt

26-Dec-19
Already had company. The tall spike from the last time followed my trail in. He busted before I could get my phone out.

Woods look much different than the last time.

26-Dec-19
Good luck

26-Dec-19
Good luck!! I’m up at my place until New Years running some traps in the morning and bow hunting the evening:)

26-Dec-19
Good job on the first dear good luck, Thanks for sharing.

26-Dec-19

Thanks guys. Good luck Mike.

Only that spike. Heard very light blowing upwind of me right before the end of shooting light.

Tried to post this picture but someone else's showed up, so I deleted it. Very muddy!

26-Dec-19

Forgot the boot picture. Going back to the timber in the morning, going to take a full body feeding doe decoy.

27-Dec-19
Good luck Frank.

27-Dec-19
In stand with decoy. No wind. Squirrels are making a lot of noise in the leaves. Beautiful morning. 30 degrees.

27-Dec-19
One, big lone doe headed straight to me. About 100 yards she turns and heads back. Thermals in my favor. Don't think she saw the decoy. Round 2 to the deer.

27-Dec-19
Same area, two more does walking away, flags up. These were no more than 70 yards away.

27-Dec-19
Bust out the Nose Jammer, Frank.

;-)

Matt

27-Dec-19
I did. Can't say what spooked them. Been nice to have a drone to get a better visual;-)

27-Dec-19

Here was my set-up.

27-Dec-19
Wow! That’s the biggest spike I’ve ever seen, Frank!! Looks to be part blacktail, too ;-)

27-Dec-19

2:30, headed out to hang in a location I found last week. Hope this proves a deadly combination.

42 out, 5 mph East wind. Rain predicted for all day Saturday beginning late tonight. Hopefully that will help get them on their hooves early.

27-Dec-19
Caught one coon and one opposum this am, now the daughter and I are sitting a blind on a turnip field. Hoping the rain gets them moving early too! Good luck Frank!

27-Dec-19
Good luck Mike to you both.

3:14, up and settled in. Can hunt to 5:25.

27-Dec-19

27-Dec-19

Facing forward.
Facing forward.
This is the east side of my farm. I have not done any TSI here. Very little undergrowth because it is all mature timber. Beautiful, but more active when acorns are falling. Both red and whites, and a favorite turkey roosting area.

I am hoping the bedding on my neighbor will send some deer my way towards the winter bulbs. There are fresh tracks in the mud.

27-Dec-19

This is the CRP behind me. The plot is at the top in the middle of it. If deer come from the west side most likely they will warn the herd.

27-Dec-19
All I can say about tonight is I had some great exercise. Saw nothing other than squirrels. Supposed to rain all day tomorrow, and the wind pick up. I will hang here tonight, get some chores done early and head back to watch the last regular season Chiefs game with Robin.

Will try again maybe next week for a couple of days.

28-Dec-19
Perhaps the Chiefs will get a trip to Foxboro again:)??

28-Dec-19
We are hoping Charlie. Go Ohio State! Thanks.

28-Dec-19

Still fighting Christmas, so much for Peace on Earth, Good Will to...
Still fighting Christmas, so much for Peace on Earth, Good Will to...
Pulled the camera cards and had the opportunity to check them once I was home. Plenty of bucks left, some will be looking good for next year. Lots of activity on the farm...turkeys in the snow were no doubt the ones that came to roost near me last week.

28-Dec-19

28-Dec-19

Decent buck I believe is the one partially obscured on the far left of the bucks together photo above.

28-Dec-19

Here are a couple from home in KS. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel over my feeder. Six deer are coming regularly, together. The big non-typical made it through rifle season!

28-Dec-19
Man Frank.... What a game !!! I gotta cheer for the Buckeyes and the Big 10...... Back and Forth game !! And hopefully the Lions draft Chase Young......

28-Dec-19
Chris, it is too close for me. I like the start better!

29-Dec-19
Breaks your heart every time!

29-Dec-19
Both teams should be proud... what a football game !!!!

02-Jan-20
Headed back up.

02-Jan-20
Late start, up at 4PM. Overlooking the clover plot from a stand 20 yards into the timber. Wind in my favor, but not expecting much. We have had some warm days and the clover has a nice amount of green in it with some wheat coming in. This is more about seeing what is going on to help decision making for tomorrow.

02-Jan-20
Heard several turkeys fly up to the roost and that was my only excitement. Will be somewhere new tomorrow.

03-Jan-20
Wasn't feeling it this AM. I took two stands down I knew I would not use the rest of the season and organized my equipment which was badly needed.

03-Jan-20

Hung a new stand location. 42 out, 10 mph NE wind. On the opposite side I hung last time.

NJ out, so we shall see.

03-Jan-20
A quick glimpse of a deer walking on the far side of the draw and that was it. Left my stand up, will try it in the morning as the wind will be the same.

03-Jan-20
Keep after them Frank

04-Jan-20
Thanks Ryan.

High winds today. Tree stand was swaying too much for safety. I pulled it within a few minutes.

Did some more chores and headed home. Will give it one last try next week if everything works out.

04-Jan-20
Gettum Frank,,great thread buddy... keep er rolling....

• Sitka Gear