Schmitty78 18-Dec-19
Joey Ward 18-Dec-19
goelk 19-Dec-19
12yards 19-Dec-19
12yards 19-Dec-19
dirtclod Az. 19-Dec-19
Rupe 19-Dec-19
17-Dec-19
I went bowhunting sunday in CT when this cat walks under me. Since I'm never without my camera I got him on video. Very cool.

Oh, and for you CT haters, I saw and passed on 5 deer including a fat forky. Great first day.

17-Dec-19
That's cool and all Pat but let's see you do that on a live hunt :-) Sweet video!

17-Dec-19
Cool Pat. I had one come by my stand in KS this fall. Had no clue I was there.

17-Dec-19
5 deer?!! Woh, is that a record?

By the way, I don't think we hate CT, it's the lack of killing from CT live hunts we "hate". Plus, it's all in fun. ;)

17-Dec-19
The Prodigal Son returns. Nice vid!

17-Dec-19
Fun to watch bobcats for sure Pat, that's great video.

17-Dec-19
You were probably afraid to shoot him. We all remember how the “catch & release” turkey hunt went!!

They are very cool animals. Is there a season on them in CT? One of the top critters I’d like to take with my bow.

17-Dec-19
+1 t-roy, I missed one once here in SD quite a few years ago. I would love to take one with the bow and do a mount with him grabbing a pheasant. Someday!

17-Dec-19
Great video Pat!

17-Dec-19
Beautiful critter, great footage.

17-Dec-19
Very nice to see!

17-Dec-19
Nice looking cat on a ,great video capture. Thank s for,posting Pat

17-Dec-19
Great video! A few years ago I watched two of them play with an empty Clorax jug they had found laying on the bank of a creek. Just like house cats would play. Shawn

17-Dec-19
Great video Pat. Had one come by me this fall too, was following along the field edge just after sunset.

17-Dec-19
T-roy, no season for cats here (CT), hunting or trapping.

17-Dec-19

Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
Cool cat for sure Pat. Nicely done. Here is a Kansas cat a few years back that jumped into an adjacent tree when a deer chased it up. Me in a tree stand at the same height of the cat and only 15 yards away.

17-Dec-19
Thanks for sharing Pat, that was cool for sure. I had a mom and 3 little one cruise by my stand a couple weeks ago. If I was younger and tech savvy- I’d know how to post the video.

17-Dec-19
There's deer in CT ?? ... who'd a thunk it .... nice Bobby btw ......

17-Dec-19
Very cool. Those cats look all business when it comes to stalking and looking for food.

17-Dec-19
Now we know for sure that Nose Jammer also works on Bobby the Cat:)

17-Dec-19

Russell's embedded Photo
Russell's embedded Photo
Here kitty kitty kitty

17-Dec-19
Very neat footage. A rare opportunity!!

17-Dec-19
Very cool.thanks for sharing. Just starting to see some in northwest Illinois.

17-Dec-19
I've spent a lot of time in the woods where there are bobcats, and I have still have never seen one in the wild.

17-Dec-19
Awesome and rare video!

17-Dec-19
Excellent picture quality!

They’re fun to watch, aren’t they?

17-Dec-19
Cool...

17-Dec-19
Awesome ad rare! I have only glimpsed one maybe twice driving out west.

17-Dec-19
A successful hunt IMO. I normally have my cam with me too. I got the tail end of one in October from the stand.

17-Dec-19
I saw 2 in 2 years while hunting in Illinois for Whitetails and have only seen 2 in all my years at home here in Colorado.

17-Dec-19
If I saw one while bowhunting, I'd be looking for an opportunity to send an arrow downrange. I would like a bobcat rug next to my coyote rug.

17-Dec-19
Great Video too Pat and that’s a really cool pic Paul.

17-Dec-19
I saw a mom and two juveniles in Brown county Indiana a few weeks ago. first I ever saw. No season here yet...

17-Dec-19
5 deer!! And a forky! Daaaang!

17-Dec-19
^...if he is doing late season bow hunts, that might be pretty good....especially on public land. It would be great where I'm at.

17-Dec-19
Beautiful! Great little video Pat!

Not something I would have thought about shooting with the camera though.... until after the shot with the bow!

Paul still blows me away with some of those excellent photos he manages to take!

One of these days, one of these days, I’ll get it together enough to think about pictures before thinking about shooting them with my bow!

17-Dec-19
That is awesome and a very cool animal!

17-Dec-19
We have 'em here, been a few road kills and a trail cam pic of one not far from the Dunes State Park ..

18-Dec-19
Nice! I never seen one in the wild before, yet. tfs.

18-Dec-19
Beautiful animal. There are lots of them here in Maine and I see them rarely but tracks all the time. I believe the season here is December through February and no limit and you can run them with dogs

18-Dec-19
Shoulda shot it!

18-Dec-19
Cool footage! It sounds as though sightings are rare up in the NE? I've got quite a bit footage of them here in SE Oklahoma. I average 2-3 sightings every year as they inhabit the creek bottoms and thick vegetation where I hunt.

One of THE coolest encounters about ten years ago was watching 3 juvenile kits chase squirrels from tree top to tree top, while momma cat watched on and supervised. They ultimately ended up right at the tree where I was sitting. I lost track of momma while being entertained by the younger ones, when I suddenly heard a low growl. She had picked me off from my movement and was in a tree less than 10 yards from, eye level, and staring me down. A few minutes later, 3 coyotes came busting in chasing all 4 cats up a tree. I'll never forget that morning.

18-Dec-19
No season for bob cats in ct . But we do need a blood trail Pat

18-Dec-19
Great video Pat and Paul cool picture thanks for sharing Lewis

18-Dec-19

SJJ's embedded Photo
SJJ's embedded Photo
New York...cant believe my camera got this shot

18-Dec-19
Wow SJJ, awesome shot. Suitable for framing.

18-Dec-19

Bake's embedded Photo
Bake's embedded Photo
I love bobcats. This one would have gotten an arrow if the furbearer season had been open. One of these days I'm going to tag out on deer early and spend late season solely hunting bobcats.

18-Dec-19

18-Dec-19
Really cool! A rare sighting here in Ohio

18-Dec-19
Caracal's are one of the exotic cats you can buy for domestic pets. I was looking at a Caracal breeders site the other day. Very spendy for a pet...but neat.

18-Dec-19
Some great footage and pics here! I had my camera and my Bowtech on this day...

18-Dec-19
Very cool, SitO! Looks like a pretty good sized cat, too! What call were you playing, cat in heat?

18-Dec-19
Yessir, bobcat in heat for 45min before he came, it can get a bit annoying. I'm 6'4" for reference on that tom.

Was the last day of furbearer season here in KS 2016.

18-Dec-19
There was a serval running around Ohio in October. Attacked a dog. LE killed the cat.

Y'all be careful out there.

18-Dec-19

DRR324's embedded Photo
DRR324's embedded Photo
A pic I took through my binos when the 4 went by me a few weeks ago.

18-Dec-19
dbl post

18-Dec-19

Schmitty78's embedded Photo
Schmitty78's embedded Photo
Nice cat Sito! I was fortunate enough to take one with my bow years ago. Awesome animal to see while hunting!

18-Dec-19

Joey Ward's embedded Photo
Joey Ward's embedded Photo
I’ve killed 2 with my recurve. Doubt I’ll ever kill another. The woods are much more interesting with them in it. Photos only now.

19-Dec-19
I've only seen one here in Colorado my whole life. Just dont see them at above 10,000 feet.

19-Dec-19
Growing up in MI and now living half my life in MN, all in cat country, I've seen a grand total of 1 bobcat in my life. I've gotten several pictures the last few years on game camera on a 40 that I hunt but have never seen one while hunting there. Honestly though, I have hardly seen a squirrel in that woods. Are they hard on squirrel populations?

19-Dec-19

12yards's embedded Photo
12yards's embedded Photo
Here's a pic from a few years ago.

19-Dec-19
I've seen numerous Bobcats in Az. that rival the size of Javelina, Have never taken one yet.

19-Dec-19

Habitat for Wildlife's embedded Photo
Habitat for Wildlife's embedded Photo
17 observed while on deer stand through the years. All in KS except one in MO.

19-Dec-19
They sure are high strung. Thing was constantly twitching.

• Sitka Gear