midwest 05-Jan-20
WV Mountaineer 05-Jan-20
PECO 05-Jan-20
RK 05-Jan-20
Jaquomo 05-Jan-20
PECO 05-Jan-20
RK 05-Jan-20
18-Dec-19
Ok, we're on for another epic NoCo Bowsite gathering. January 3, 6 pm until ?, Hooters Centerra (by Thunder Mountain Harley Davidson). We have the enclosed, heated outdoor patio reserved, like last year.

Same format as before. Bring cash because we'll be ordering food and beer for the group, and will expect everyone to chip in equally, plus a nice tip for our lovely hostesses.

If you want to participate in the gift exchange, bring a wrapped bowhunting related item, new or lightly used. We will draw numbers to see who picks first. Please, no gift-wrapped rotten walleyes (leatherneck grandpa, talking to you!)

So far we have confirmed: myself, cnelk, wyobullshooter and son, bowboy, AndyJ, OTCWill, Paul, Native Okie, ryanrc, Treeline, UCSDryder, and possibly Stoneman and Grasshopper. Hope to have a few more attend. See you there!

18-Dec-19
Lou put me down. I might be a little late.

18-Dec-19
Rotten walleye is the gift that keeps on giving! Just spray some NoseJammer around, and you guys should be just fine. Make sure and take plenty of pics for those of us who will be there in spirit.

18-Dec-19
I’ll be there.

18-Dec-19
If Aaron would pick me up on the way I would come, but I’m a little out of the way...maybe next time

—jim

18-Dec-19
Sorry, Christian, I knew that, forgot to put you down. See you there!

29-Dec-19
TTT - we got guys coming from Wyoming and Utah along with Colorado. Anybody else?

29-Dec-19
Oh, what the hell? See you there.

29-Dec-19
Deertick, I think we already hit our quota of brown and yella folks from your state. But we can make an exception for you. Looks like north of 25 Bowsiters attending now!

30-Dec-19
Dang it... A little more notice next time Lou?!?!?!?

Wish I could make it, you guys be safe!!!

30-Dec-19
Dang, wish I could make it.... y'all have fun

03-Jan-20
Well hell-------->

I-80 was almost solid Red closures when I was fixin' to leave yesterday morning at 0500 so I stayed here @ home, I got on this AM and it's got plenty of Red Closures showing (10-12 hours), so Damn the Luck, I'll see you guys for the summer get together.

Have fun,

Robb

03-Jan-20
Geez I wish I could be there. Not so much because of the elk knowledge, or you guys, but the location. :) "But honey, no listen, I need to learn about elk and if I have to go to Hooters to do that so be it. It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make."

03-Jan-20
That's a bummer, Robb. But where I am up by the WY border its pretty windy with loose snow blowing across the road. Wouldnt have been a fun drive.

03-Jan-20
Room for a last minute entry? If so I’m in. Prob be a bit late but what the hell... save me a beer and a wing.

03-Jan-20
Yepper. I’m enroute

03-Jan-20
Thought you guys were gonna do this like a “live hunt”? Oh well.

Have fun boys!

03-Jan-20

cnelk's embedded Photo
cnelk's embedded Photo
Here ya go!

03-Jan-20
Looks live to me. Have fun boys!! Tell Will not to do anything Hunt wouldn’t do:)

03-Jan-20
Bunch of perverts! Now how about some video, please!

03-Jan-20

cnelk's embedded Photo
cnelk's embedded Photo

03-Jan-20
Brad, that is not the scenery I came to this thread for :-) Looks like a good time boys! Hope everyone has fun and gets home safe! Also hope Lou leaves some uhh wings for the rest of you! ;)

03-Jan-20
Lou left a few for the rest of us. ;)

It was a great time. Thanks Brad and Lou for putting it together!

03-Jan-20
Wings, beer, scenery and like-minded people. I got there late and had to leave early but good to see old friends and meet some new folks.

04-Jan-20
It was an awesome time! Thanks Brad and Lou for putting this together!

04-Jan-20
Glad I got to join! Great seeing everyone!

04-Jan-20
Another awesome time! It was great seeing the old faces and meeting some new ones. Thanks Brad and Lou!

04-Jan-20
Dirk I’d love to get your thoughts on wolves ;-)

04-Jan-20
Looks like a great time!

04-Jan-20
It was a good one, for sure! Lots of great stories and camaraderie, and it's always a treat to find out that some irritable Keyboard Cowboys are actually pretty normal and congenial in person! :-)

Thanks to everyone who helped make this an epic Bowsite evening. I hope Paul posts some of his photos as soon as he gets his coal-powered computer up and running.

04-Jan-20
Oh, and if I win the Wyoming lottery with the ticket that was part of my gift, I'm buying a ranch and hosting a Bowsite hunt!

04-Jan-20
I have to hand it to you Co. boys- you know how to do it right! Last time I got together with some Pa. Bowsiters, it was at Cracker Barrel for breakfast before a late season urban hunt. No presents and let’s just say the waitresses were not in the same “league!” ;-)

04-Jan-20
Looks like a good time, wish I coulda' been there!

04-Jan-20

Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
Brad getting his yearly squeeze.
Brad getting his yearly squeeze.

04-Jan-20
Had a good time fellas. Hopefully everyone made it home safe. Was good to see some of you again and put some new faces to names.

04-Jan-20

cnelk's Link
Good times guys! There are more pics over on the Colorado Forum - see link

04-Jan-20
Good on you guys for making something such as this happen. However, I do not think that I will be showing these pics to my wonderful wife in case I ever get the chance to attend one of these events..........Bob (only joking about the pics, looks like a great place for these events)

04-Jan-20
Looks like a great gathering. Good on you guys that put it together!

FYI for some of you guys. It was at Hooters. A restaurant that has female servers and has great French fries , wings and burgers

It's not the cheetah club in Atlanta!

Take your wife there for dinner and end the nonesense so you can go to future gatherings there

05-Jan-20
Does anyone's wife really not let them go to Hooters? My wife has taken me to Hooters.

05-Jan-20
Funny. Quite a few years ago my wife and I were in the big mega mall and it was lunch time, and middle of basketball season. There was a Hooters right there and she said lets check that out. Sat down and waitress brought menus etc. I looked around and said they don't even have tv's in here. Can't watch a game. not staying here. We went down the hall and found a sports bar with lots of screens. After we got home she couldn't wait to tell friends how Chuck walked out of Hooters cuz no tv for games! Good for a laugh anyway. Funny, woman! (I think we beat both Wisconsin and Iowa that weekend) :)

05-Jan-20
I'd rather watch boobs than the boob tube.

05-Jan-20
Yep

05-Jan-20
I would not leave Hooters to go to a sausage fest sports bar.

05-Jan-20
LOL. If you guys think you are seeing boobs at Hooters then you all must still eat your hamburgers with the wrapper still on them

05-Jan-20
I didn't see any great boobs until I got home... But it was sure a fun night with a bunch of great guys, and JohnMc too.. ;-)

05-Jan-20
Cleavage and butt cheek, close enough! Better than yoga pants at Whole Foods.

05-Jan-20
I'm surprised Johnmc is showing his face in the world so soon after the royal embarrassing ass stomping his Sooners suffered at the hands of LSU :)

Sounds like a great get together!

• Sitka Gear