Equipment
Contributors to this thread:
Conner Parry 18-Dec-19
Conner Parry 19-Dec-19
carcus 19-Dec-19
Trial153 19-Dec-19
Conner Parry 19-Dec-19
18-Dec-19
Howdy, I am coming back into compound archery from using my traditional bows. I need some help with tuning and a starting point for arrow choice. I just purchased a RH Evoke 35 SE bow, It has the 60lb limbs and it currently set at 62.5lbs. I have the DL set on the C mark, making it 29.5". I purchased a whisker biscuit rest, I can't find what the center shot starting measurement is for these bows? 13/16" or something close? Also, with my draw length, i'm thinking my arrows will be in the 28.75" length from nock groove to insert. I'd like to use Gold Tip Hunter arrows, the spine chart recommends a 340 spine? or should I bump up to 300's. I'd like to tune the bow to use Slick Trick Viper Trick broadheads. I bought an 8" B stinger stabilizer, tommy hogg single pin sight and a tight spot quiver. Thanks again, i'm excited to get started with this bow.

19-Dec-19
Thanks for the reply, I drew a full length arrow back and came up with a rough estimate of 28.75”, it was just a rough estimate. I just don’t want to buy a dozen arrows that won’t work for the bow. I appreciate the tip.

19-Dec-19
340s should work great

19-Dec-19
You will find evokes tune out at 7/8 or even 1" if they arent reshimmed. You will have no probelm working with that center shot on the. They tune very easy through a large range of a spines. My current evoke is 28/63 shooting a 26 390acc with 75 grain brass hits and 100 grain heads. I can tune perfect bare shafts with this even going up a few pound. Like wise I tuned a 350 shaft as well. I found the weaker spine to be more forgiving. The evoke platform is amazing. And the Evolve cams are the best cams on the market, by far.

19-Dec-19
Thank you for the information, that is a great starting point.

• Sitka Gear